asdf124

Looks like early christmas gift is gone :mad:

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-05-14 21-15-15.png
    Screenshot from 2019-05-14 21-15-15.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

it popped up for me on mobile, got home and was gonna buy some on PC but the offer was gone, RIP :D

It seems like there's some weird random algorithm that gives certain people certain offers at certain times, the only sale that's predictable is the one half way through a tombola (and that one isn't even that good).

asdf124

It seems like there's some weird random algorithm that gives certain people certain offers at certain times, the only sale that's predictable is the one half way through a tombola (and that one isn't even that good).
I usually get a 70% sale 3 times a year. 500% looks way better and should be offered to everyone. Not an elite few!

Pankreas PorFavor

I didn't pay attention to the schedule, but few times per year a special offer pops up and it's usually +20% (IIRC, maybe +40%). +500% is something I've never seen before, and I think I've only seen +70% once.

Junkz

I usually get a 70% sale 3 times a year. 500% looks way better and should be offered to everyone. Not an elite few!

It is already offered to every single player. If you have never bought nuggets on your account (this includes all and any world) you will get the 500% bonus for your first buy. It usually comes within 1-2 months.

So basically everyone who has been playing for 1-2 months without buying nuggets a single time, will get the 500% bonus.

This time I think it was only a bug, unfortunatelly :(

asdf124

It is already offered to every single player. If you have never bought nuggets on your account (this includes all and any world) you will get the 500% bonus for your first buy. It usually comes within 1-2 months.

So basically everyone who has been playing for 1-2 months without buying nuggets a single time, will get the 500% bonus.

This time I think it was only a bug, unfortunatelly :(
To be fair I never had a %500 offer, ever. Until this.
Yeah, I have never gotten the offer cause I was premium from first few months.

RaiderTr

My townie gets this offer very often, just because he never bought any Nugs.
So if you were already willing to buy Nugs, or you bought them as soon as you start, Inno says "sc... you"

DeletedUser15368

The funniest thing is the bonuses for having never bought nuggets are actually predictable after a month or two. Now i understand why players change their accounts every world. :p

Love "new" customers, screw existing ones :p

TheRodent

The funniest thing is the bonuses for having never bought nuggets are actually predictable after a month or two. Now i understand why players change their accounts every world. :p

Love "new" customers, screw existing ones :p

It's the same on all Inno's games. Elvenar is the worst for it.
Been playing the game for about 5 years, and they persistently screw over the older players.
Treat older players so badly they quit, means the new players will buy the rip-off "deals".