600 level recipe 7 day limit too restrictive

Pankreas PorFavor

Pankreas can you for a second just think I kinda know what I talking about too. Please just give me that before you read any further.
Cause you keep just throwing random things at me without even understanding what my situation is.

And can you, for one second understand this - your situation IS THE SAME like for everyone else. Hard to find recipes, weeks without crafting points - we all went through it.

btw yes you did say it was easy by saying "If almost everyone else can do it, but you can't, there must be something wrong with the game"

nope. that is just sarcasm. it is hard. and I can prove that with thousands of my own reports from Lead a trading office or Work as a travelling merchant.

NOW I am pure trader. And I have spent months searching but yet no success. Also I am prem in everything!

Then I must go back to what you quoted - there is something wrong with the game. If I found these recipes so many times, if I know so many players on AZ world who found it, if we found it almost instantly during the "international fort fighting event" a few months back - and you cannot find it in months?! Something doesn't add up here.

So to once again, to try and keep this on topic, I know all these things have been done to make it harder and that is not my issue. I accept all these things, I know how the game works!

Its the 7 day limit, that I think at this point with all the hard things already to do with crafting, just needs to be ripped out of there and put on the quest!
Thats it, nothing more.

The only reason to do it is to make it easier to level up in crafting. Why is it so hard to say that? "I, Coravian, want this to be easier and I want players to be able to reach 650 crafting points easier." That is perfectly fine. I also want some things to be easier. Just stop beating around the bush.

DeletedUser31239

I am level 651 now so how does your point that I want to change this so that reach 650 crafting points easier stand up?
lol this whole bloody time you are trying to paint this picture of me just wanting to make the game easier. When in fact I am just trying to make a suggestion to which i think day limits are just unnecessary and off putting to people. I will carry on as I do and i will try find the recipe. I do, I do, if i don't, I don't. BUT i will still feel this should change for the better of the game.

Pankreas PorFavor

I am level 651 now

awww, congratulations! remember your rant about wanting "achievable goals"? you see, I was right - it is achievable, you got this. you will get to 700 points eventually too. just have some patience.

so how does your point that I want to change this so that reach 650 crafting points easier stand up?

what do your crafting points have to do with it?! if this change is implemented, will this make it easier to reach 650 points? yes, it will. do you want this change? yes, you do. therefore, "I want players to be able to reach 650 crafting points easier" is 100% true. I didn't write that YOU want to reach 650 points easier. please, try to calm down and understand what you are reading.

lol this whole bloody time you are trying to paint this picture of me just wanting to make the game easier. When in fact I am just trying to make a suggestion to which i think day limits are just unnecessary and off putting to people. I will carry on as I do and i will try find the recipe. I do, I do, if i don't, I don't. BUT i will still feel this should change for the better of the game.

it is "unnecessary and off putting" because it's what, too easy like this?! come on! we all know that the current settings make it hard, and the change you are proposing would make it easier. that's the cold hard fact. why do you have such a problem admitting that this would be the result of this change? it is perfectly legit to propose something like that, why are you running away from it!?

also, you should pay closer attention to details in your proposal. "Remove the 7 day restriction from crafting and add the 7 day restriction to the quest itself." that would mean that you could exchange the product for the weapon once per week. today you can do that once every 4 weeks because that's how long it takes to make the chilli, fabled antidote, pony express saddle (unless you get lucky with some extraordinary results)... again, that would make it easier to receive the weapons. it took a long time for me to make the level 4 Harper's axe, I may even support this proposal because level 5 axe would be so sweet :p

DeletedUser31239

ha ha and finally you got it Pankreas, I want a level 5 Pete Remington and that is all I really care about :D
lol you spent all your time trying to make all these other little issues look so big!

Anyway its never going to happen so maybe I will get it in 15 years. Fun times ahead :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36098

this is a daft suggestion and if it were put to a vote I would vote no. I am not interested in trying to make the fables antidote faster. I like grinding. hard is easy for me. so no to this idea :)

MFRavenhawk

Missed out on all the rants and arguments over this when it was occurring...but, to put my two cents in, this is something I think should be left alone. I spent over 8 years in this game, some six plus trying to get my crafting level to 600. Crafting isn't meant to be easy.

I admit, I don't like the wait for crafting a fabled potion, but it is what it is. I am currently at level 677 working on ghost music (the most worthless buff ever, one that actually forces you to burn/waste other, more useful buffs and container crafts to create) and average 1 craft point for every 10 ghost music I create. Is that just bad luck? I don't know, but I do know that what I have accomplished, I have earned. It wasn't given to me, it wasn't somehow made easier.

Life is hard, and despite this being a game, it mirrors an aspect of real life and history....the Old West damned sure wasn't an easy life....you had to go out and take what you wanted of it to succeed.

DeletedUser26820

I'd still very much like to see it introduced into the game that when you hit level 700 in your crafting guild, you're then able to select another guild, any one of the remaining 3.
Start at level 0 with it. Have to go thru the whole process again of finding the recipes and farming and whatnot.
Still retain what you can already do with your primary guild.
And then when you hit level 700 in your secondary guild, you can then select a third guild to go thru the whole process again, retaining what you can craft from your first two guilds.
And then once you've hit level 700 in all 4 guilds, get a fancy title like....

*** Master of the Shaman. Although it would make our potions of reskilling obsolete, give us 100%, all the time, no charges, no cooldowns, no costs to reskill thru the Shaman. Be a skilled trader for an 8-hour job set then immediately switch right over to being a skilled FF'er with no cost or waits or cooldowns.

*** Master of All Crafts. Allow us to not just employ 2 buffs at one time, but a max of 4 buffs at one time.
So instead of just of ammo slide and an amulet, be allowed to have an ammo slide, an amulet, modern armor, an experience boost getting +25% experience from jobs, duels and FF's for 8 hours. When one is consumed by a dynamic, be able to replace it with another.
Maybe or maybe not allow them to be stacked. Equip 5 ammo slides for a FF and get +200-300 FF damage, +20 Defense, +20 Attack, but all 5 of them be consumed in that FF.

Yeah, I know.... It's a pipe dream and I won't place a bet on it happening, but there are ways Inno can take crafting to the "next" level.
But I'm a toon that hasn't complained about it taking from the introduction of crafting to the game to now to get to level 700.
It was worth the time and effort and pacing myself to only 3 crafts/day per the daily task requirement (unless filling crafting orders or quest requirements or blah blah blah) so that I didn't over-craft my farming abilities.

It's just now that I am, I'm asking, "where's the next challenge?"

And regarding my suggestions for titles and benefits, we've got to figure it might take a highly motivated toon maybe 6 years minimum, maybe more depending on recipe securement, to hit level 700 in all four crafting guilds.

So I'm not suggesting it be easy. Heck, if it were introduced today, right now, what's the guess that in 6 years the total number of toons on ALL servers that would have accomplished it?

So, I'm simply requesting the opportunity to accomplish something that would be great, above and beyond the whiney-pants posting here about what they can and can't do in just ONE guild.