5 years or thereabout - I'm leaving, Thank you

DeletedUser

Hi

I know i should post this in W1 board but no one goes there often, mods move me if you wish.

So after 5 years? - i've decided to leave. Fire sale going on on W1 already and will continue later. Not sure what to do with my 5 mil $$$s - probably a lot of bountys.

Reason for leaving - just don't have time and desire anymore... the time i spent in W10 was great, after moving to W1 where the oldies go the game just didn't feel the same for me.

People moan and moan about new updates, pay to win blah blah ... I have always said and still believe that the paying people allowed me to play for such a long time for next to nothing. That's not to say i like the newer pay for advantages and i agree with a lot of the arguments on the have and have nots.

Anyway

Thank you to The West, W10, W1 and the community in general for providing me free entertainment for such a long time.

Good luck everyone

Don't forget to check the market on W1

Cheers

alectheba

DeletedUser

On behalf of World 1, we'll miss you. Always sad to lose another player.

DeletedUser33353

Bummer, Godspeed in your future endeavors.
And feel free to transfer your millions to me :)

DeletedUser36559

Always sad to see someone leave, take care and wish you all the best in rl !

DeletedUser33353

Had some fun visiting those towns myself........ kalip was my handle in w10 :)

DeletedUser

Hi

I know i should post this in W1 board but no one goes there often, mods move me if you wish.

So after 5 years? - i've decided to leave. Fire sale going on on W1 already and will continue later. Not sure what to do with my 5 mil $$$s - probably a lot of bountys.

Reason for leaving - just don't have time and desire anymore... the time i spent in W10 was great, after moving to W1 where the oldies go the game just didn't feel the same for me.

People moan and moan about new updates, pay to win blah blah ... I have always said and still believe that the paying people allowed me to play for such a long time for next to nothing. That's not to say i like the newer pay for advantages and i agree with a lot of the arguments on the have and have nots.

Anyway

Thank you to The West, W10, W1 and the community in general for providing me free entertainment for such a long time.

Good luck everyone

Don't forget to check the market on W1

Cheers

alectheba

Thank's in advance for your playtime...The game is however FREE!...The pay character's very much donate to Inno game's...Similar to a Charity' for example the NSPC
....but!...the game can be played without donation...good luck to you buddy:cool:

Had some fun visiting those towns myself........ kalip was my handle in w10 :)

I'm with ya on the whinners...get em out of Dodge:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: