46 Hours Guarding the Fort

DeletedUser

46 Hours and still no Union Flag.... wtf?!?!? This is the stupidest s&*t ever! Somebody tell me there's a light at the end of the tunnel...

DeletedUser

Takes some people one try. Took me two straight weeks.

You've got a long tunnel ahead of you at this rate. :D

DeletedUser

Well I only did it once and got it....
sorry....
It's just luck.

I highly suggest that you stop doing that job and go do some other job for awhile then when the motivation and luck for guarding the fort go back up go do that job again...
You might have better luck...

DeletedUser

Also you might wanna pray in between to keep your motivation high... and praying might boost your luck. Seems to me, your luck can't go any lower. So why not give it a shot?

DeletedUser

OMG 46 hrs!!

seriously you need to work other stuff. I know 180 EXP is a lot but why is everyone so obsessed?

DeletedUser

OMG 46 hrs!!

seriously you need to work other stuff. I know 180 EXP is a lot but why is everyone so obsessed?

I might be talking BS but I think you need to complete the quests to continue with higher ones

2 days and not finding it does suck though

DeletedUser

took me 3 hours :D

flagtk8.png

DeletedUser

These stories of "it took me two hours" make me sick, lol. I'm not saying 46 hours like in two days... i'm talking 23 trips to the Fort for 2 hours!!!

DeletedUser

done it prob bout 80-90 hours an d aint got it. and giving up for now. might try it another time but eperience and wages so low is almost a waste of a couple of hours

DeletedUser

Let see, 2% chance to find flag in 30 minutes, so 98%chance to NOT find flag. chance to not find flag in 6 hours is 78%
Chance to not find flag in 12 hours is 61%
Chance to not find flag in 17 hours is 50%- So Half the people needed to guard fort at least 17 hours..
Chance to not find flag in 24 hours is 38%
Chance to not find flag in 48 hours is 14%
Chance to not find flag in 72 hours is 5%- out of 50,000 people, thats 2500
Chance to not find flag in 100 hours is 2%
Chance to not find flag in 150 hours is .2%- still aprox 100 unlucky people

The odds for the 3 notes/hernando's sword are even worse- and they expect you to DESTROY it???

DeletedUser

nice math kevlar, but yea, i agree, som items r rediculous 2 try 2 obtain, ud hav more luck being hit on the hed with a coconut..... in antartica!!!! :D :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nice math kevlar, but yea, i agree, som items r rediculous 2 try 2 obtain, ud hav more luck being hit on the hed with a coconut..... in antartica!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Hiya Peeps,

@ Daredeviler......
Hiya mate,
Would that be carried a european swallow or an african swallow? :confused: (Sorry, obscure Monty Python reference... {I watched Monty Python & the search for the Holy Grail a few days ago & that reference stuck in my head... :D})

Cheers & Thranx

DeletedUser

What guarding the fort job?

I haven't touched that job in forever and my new world characters don't even attempt to do it. Not worth the time. Sure, you can get lucky, but it's a waste otherwise. No good money nor XP.