36 hours of Transporting ammunition

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but the medal wouldn't work. The game can't possibly judge your intent unless an open quest is required, in which case I would never get the medal because I get the required products first and then accept and complete the quest, or it would have to log every single job and product and how many times you've done it without finding the product. It would probably have to be for a specific product, like a Union flag or handcuffs.

Could just be a monthly contest thing too. I'd never be eligible because i delete reports as soon as I get them. But someone saving them could 'apply' for the reward, ya think?

DeletedUser

Could just be a monthly contest thing too. I'd never be eligible because i delete reports as soon as I get them. But someone saving them could 'apply' for the reward, ya think?

The item award could be the product you've been looking for. If you find it before the month is over, tough, you get an extra one.

DeletedUser

after 14 hour work with no any dynamite :p:p
finaly i can find :rolleyes: but i see something :blink::blink: ;);)
48842795.jpg

DeletedUser

I was complaining about extremes in randomness in game. This is what I've found today (my first Aztec Gold for that character, I needed it for the quest):

30xg9bq.png