3 Word Story.

DeletedUser

I searched the forums, and couldn't find a 3 Word Story.
So I decided to start a 3 Word Story.
Here's how it goes:
I will type the first 3 words, then the next person copys and pastes what I said then says 3 words that carry the story on.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION! BUT DON'T GET TO CRAZY! :)
The only rules are to have fun, to obey the forum rules on this thread, and to keep this story Country style. If you want to, use your name or make up a character name and bring him into the story at any time. Just make sure its not "____ appeared and..." unrealistic stuff like that please.
:D

Here goes!

"WildWesterner rode his...

DeletedUser

WildWesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met....
A Indian girl.

DeletedUser

WildWesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met A Indian girl "she told him"

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to texas and met an indian girl who told him "he was to..."

(by the way if you wanna introduce new characters, feel free to.)

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to "take her to..."

DeletedUser

This may be offtopic but there are limits to what i will accept

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to take her to this may be offtopic but there are limits to what i will accept "because it was"

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to take her to this may be offtopic but there are limits to what i will accept because it was

a starry night

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to take her to this may be offtopic but there are limits to what i will accept because it was a starry night

and she loved

DeletedUser

(don't count what tracey said, she was posting about some posters who were posting inappropiate stuff)

anywho...

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to take her to because it was a starry night and she loved "it. they met...."

DeletedUser

wildwesterner rode his black horse to Texas and met an Indian girl who told him he was to take her to because it was a starry night and she loved it. they met in the forest, "where they were ..."