Advent Calendar 3. Game

Benike-93

If the player duel someone, the opponent can duel back in short time of period, even if townless and no bounty.

rndm

The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early

ATSIZ.

When the Advent calendar is opened incorrectly, the bounty is impose and that's how we can duel.

knottsck

If they're not a member of a town, they probably received a bounty for opening an Advent calendar door early last Christmas.

Lucky Dan

The townless player who opens Advent Calendar early becomes bountied and can be dueled.

• I was dueled while townless? I thought bounties couldn't be placed while I wasn't in a town. Is this a bug?
No. The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early, thus making them fair game for duelists.

TeknAx

By opening a part of the advent calender early (f.e. when you open 15th of December on 3th of December) you get a bounty.
Then people can duel you.

Ektoras BOTrini

They player that got dueled oppened the advent calendar doors too early so the game system put a bounty to him that's why he was available for duel..

RO Happy

Duel was possible because the player who received the duel had a bounty on him.

He was townless and he was opening a Calendar door too early, and because of this the yearly Advent Calendar put a bounty on his head.

Naughty naughty.

RO Marmo

The duel was possible because the player dueled had a bounty on him. The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early.

Allan Quatermain

The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early, thus making them fair game for duelists.

ImmortalMadGuys

It's nice
he/she opend calendar before the time
so he got a coal and a bounty
and cuz he/she had bounty on his/her head he got dueled

Paradoxum

the player has opened the advent calendar too early, which results in a bounty and therefore could be duelled even if he is not in any town