Advent Calendar 3. Game

*Ace*

This player opened a box on the advent calendar too early and got a bounty because of it. Therefore he/she could be dueled.

Vagabonden

The player Was naughty
If a player has "Was naughty" as a reason for their bounty, it can mean they opened a door on the yearly Advent calendar before its specified date, but usually it is a player placed bounty. If this bounty was placed by the advent calendar system, the bounty amount will be 50*player's level.

Bitter Lemon

Maybe my English is not so good, I don't really understand.
One player? but why does it say "they" later?
" Despite of this, they were dulled in December"
"Also, they haven't used a bouquet of flowers"

I would offer more solutions if it is only one player:
- He was duelled in another world ;)

- He is duelled by the NPC opponent, whereas here he is attacking himself.
So in December he meets the Angry Customer on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and knocks him out.

- He is a gamemaster and always duelable.

Fargo Winch

The only way he coudl be duelled is because the player opened a door on the yearly Advent calendar before its specified date. As a consequence he was judged "naughty" by the game and a bounty was placed on his head automatically. The bounty value is 50 times the level of the naughty player.

Harriet Oleson

Hi,

I'm not sure but I'll try something : knowing you said he was duelled in December, I think that may have a link with the answer. And from what I know, when we open a window of the advent calendar (in game, available in december) at the wrong time, Maya put a bounty on our head. I don't know if she can do it even though a player is townless but that's my answer : I think the player, while townless, opened a window of the game advent calendar the wrong day, and Maya put a bounty on him. So he could be duelled again for the bounty even though he's townless.

vasil-vs

It is possible to duel the players who opened the Advent Calendar doors earlier than necessary because the yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened an Advent Calendar door earlier.

Crookest

they were duelled in december the year before they left in october, while they were still in a city!

JWillow

The player opened doors on the advent calendar early and in doing so the system put a bounty on said player. So player was dueled by bounty.

Andy506

The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early, thus making them fair game for duelists

massacre

The yearly Advent Calendar put bounties on the heads of townless players if they opened a Calendar door early, thus making them fair game for duelists :no: