2016 Easter event gear

DeletedUser26820

Any hint or clue when the items of the this year's Easter event, the Detective, Wanderer's and Shawnee's sets, will be upgradeable?
Either soon or shortly after the event ends or if/when they become auctionable?

DeletedUser30417

Any hint or clue when the items of the this year's Easter event, the Detective, Wanderer's and Shawnee's sets, will be upgradeable?
Either soon or shortly after the event ends or if/when they become auctionable?

My educated guess would be that they will become upgradeable at the same time as they become auctionable :p

DeletedUser26820

Just thought I'd ask because I remember some tombola event gear was upgradeable DURING the event and well before they were auctionable. So the change had me pondering....

asdf124

Just thought I'd ask because I remember some tombola event gear was upgradeable DURING the event and well before they were auctionable. So the change had me pondering....

Yes, they are upgradable before being auctionable.(note:Only if they finish tweaking it, they'd let it be upgradable)

Most likely after last 5 days of event.

They become auctionable after event by a week to three weeks.

DeletedUser35120

Just like the way this time there's no reskill potion in the Very Rare category.

asdf124

Great April fools joke :D

Bought 244, can you please upgrade it and give the inactive townies one each? I'll buy more if I an out of 243 mark.

Can you also upgrade the joke?

Last edited:

asdf124

Update: it should be this week or next week since beta already has it upgradable/auctionable.

DeletedUser37520

Update: it should be this week or next week since beta already has it upgradable/auctionable.

According to the Swedish admins it should be today. The following is on our forum: "Vi planerar att få igång den här patchen på torsdag den 28/4 2016" which means that they're planning to release this patch on Thursday 28/4 2016.

DeletedUser30417

According to the Swedish admins it should be today. The following is on our forum: "Vi planerar att få igång den här patchen på torsdag den 28/4 2016" which means that they're planning to release this patch on Thursday 28/4 2016.

According to a post from KnockKnockJoke in the German forum the update has been postponed and is rescheduled for monday (may 2nd).

DeletedUser35277

postponed. bleh. was looking forward to a new quest. Yeah, I know, but I do like questing.

DeletedUser33353

As others have said....Inno time is not the same as normal people's time.

DeletedUser35277

well, if it needs more testing, I'd rather it come later and with no bugaboos

asdf124

It is finally here.

Spoiler: in beta, the Henry product gives 100% luck, I won't mind it being nerfed, but I don't think 50% is too much to ask.....

Last edited: