2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

Colin Morrigen

I appreciate the new update! Looking forward to it.
But is it me or are the antelope horns (product) of the new job Hunting Antelope
the wrong kind of horns?
The USA only has one antelope species - Pronghorns -
and those horns are different. The depicted horns look like hartebeest horns.
Hehehe

Reyne

Let me preface this by saying that anyone who can speak more than one language is awesome. That's why I usually don't post when I see an error in grammar, punctuation, or spelling. No one is perfect, and writing in a language other than your first is pretty cool!

Sheriff John's new quest says:

Hi, sit down please. I need to talk with you, something happened it our city. Yesterday one of our citizens have reported that her jewelry have disappeared. Yes, just disappeared. It was unique and expensive collection. Full of diamonds and other precious stones, and gold. Also a few days ago I saw a suspicious character walking about the city. That may be a thief. I think you can find him near New Settlement. Take your gun and check my suspicions.

It should read:

Hi, sit down please. I need to talk with you, something happened in our city. Yesterday one of our citizens have reported that her jewelry have disappeared. Yes, just disappeared. It was a unique and expensive collection full of diamonds and other precious stones, and gold. Also a few days ago I saw a suspicious character walking about the city. They may be a thief. I think you can find him near New Settlement. Take your gun and check my suspicions.

Last edited:

Oddersfield

Definitions
lama: (noun) a Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
llama: (noun) wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.

Traditional Colombian lama should be Traditional Colombian llama
Oh I thought it was the picture that was wrong. I figured an exiled Mongolian priest would like to live in the Andes as it reminded him of home. I am a silly alpaca I guess :)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Let me preface this by saying that anyone who can speak more than one language is awesome. That's why I usually don't post when I see an error in grammar, punctuation, or spelling. No one is perfect, and writing in a language other than your first is pretty cool!

Sheriff John's new quest says:

Hi, sit down please. I need to talk with you, something happened it our city. Yesterday one of our citizens have reported that her jewelry have disappeared. Yes, just disappeared. It was unique and expensive collection. Full of diamonds and other precious stones, and gold. Also a few days ago I saw a suspicious character walking about the city. That may be a thief. I think you can find him near New Settlement. Take your gun and check my suspicions.

It should read:

Hi, sit down please. I need to talk with you, something happened in our city. Yesterday one of our citizens have reported that her jewelry have disappeared. Yes, just disappeared. It was a unique and expensive collection full of diamonds and other precious stones, and gold. Also a few days ago I saw a suspicious character walking about the city. They may be a thief. I think you can find him near New Settlement. Take your gun and check my suspicions.
Definitions
lama: (noun) a Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
llama: (noun) wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.

Traditional Colombian lama should be Traditional Colombian llama
In the new collection items it is Barred owl not barrel owl
Thank you all! I have corrected them.
I know it is a bit neurotic, but of the Tasks in the Saloon, ID 10153 is missing the prefix "Wanted:", which always bugs me. :D
It is the same 15-of-something-for-1-bond type of quest as ID 10150 to ID 10152.
And the Wanted *is* a good eye-catcher for your daily bond harvest.

Changed to: Wanted: Lamb wool

The changes will be applied with next update.

Caerdwyn

Yellow, Green, Brown, Black Army pants are all Blue. They should be their own respective colors.
Actually the piping down the seams are different colours, but it's really difficult to see. If they were a little better rotated into a side-view, you could see it better. The only way I spotted the difference was by putting them sided by side.

Rekcednath

Actually the piping down the seams are different colours, but it's really difficult to see. If they were a little better rotated into a side-view, you could see it better. The only way I spotted the difference was by putting them sided by side.
The Grey army pants are Grey so I thought the other colored army pants should reflect their named colors. My apologies.

Colin Morrigen

Teething troubles (ID: 10091)
always puzzled me (= non-Anglo), as nothing in the description suggests babies or
that this is the first time the sunday school is being held!
Two options I can see:
a) It is a homophonic error for "Teaching troubles".
The one who typed it likely was sleep-deprived by a crying baby in the background...
b) Alternatively, with 'teething troubles' used figuratively, it only makes
sense here if you add some words:
"I am supposed to teach in sunday school tonight, _for the very first time_,
but I caught a cold. Could you substitute for me?"
Maya and sunday school are already a weird combination; so it would make
perfect sense if she is getting cold feet and is faking the cold to play hooky....
The 2nd option is more 'funny'.

Swedankz

Just finished the Advanced crafting questline on Colorado and after you done it the description of the questgiver master sadler changes from English to german lol.

Attachments

• TW.jpg
    TW.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 6