2 questions

DeletedUser

1, i got a little carried away with my game and used up my skill points before i finished the tut, so now i have no points to do the fishing quest, i have been doing other jobs to try to gain more points however it would seem that this is not helping me gain points i have managed to get my experiance up to 11/14 and was wondering will i get points when i reach 14/14 ?

2, I joind a town but can not seem to get to my town, i finished last night and booked a room in my towns hotel i saw myseft walking as if to go to the town then i saw myself sleeping however when i logged on today i was back at my last job, does anyone know how i get to the town?

Thanks

DeletedUser

1. Yes but you'll do better with waiting til you get a +swimming item such as grey wholly cap rather than adding stats to it unless you really want to add stats in that skill.

2. Click center map on town in the bottom right, 2nd buttom from the left. Click on your town. Click on the signpost thing in the bottom middle of your town picture to "Go to your town"

DeletedUser

1. Once you reach 14/14 (level up), you will receive 1 attribute and 3 skill points. You can assign 1 skill point to swimming (in order to be able to do fishing), or wait until you find a brown neckband or other item boosting your swimming. At level 14 you will receive a quest, and once you complete it you will be able to "buy back" used skill an attribute points, in order to reassign them.

2. You probably joined a town very far away (travel can take 24 hours from one side to the other of the map), and need soome more time to arrive there (your icon will jump from your location to the town once the timer runs down to zero (or to 8:00:00, if you scheduled a sleep). It's also possible that you scheduled a sleep and another shift at your job, and you traveled to town, slept, then traveled back to do the job. It's also possible that you canceled the sleep before you arrived in town, in that case you remained at your previous job spot. Do what jlken said: click the signpost and look how much time you need to arrive to your town, then click "walk to your town", or sleep in the hotel (walk time + 8 hours), then wait patiently. You can do a few jobs while approaching the town, and schedule the last leg of the journey when you go to sleep in real life.

DeletedUser

2. It's also possible that it's just a bug. Refreshing should fix it and show the correct time.