2 days after i found my town and i see this 30 minutes away!

DeletedUser

20000eqt.jpg
i Just missed a 20,000 point town, i was so bummed lol there already a guy founding it so, why is there so many towns with high points being abandon now days?

DeletedUser15762

Me too! That really hurt!

I was resting in a hotel nearby and there was this 9551 town nearby. I had had my eye on it all night. I only needed 10 more energy, but I couldn't stay awake, so I shut down and left. The next day, I woke at 6:00 and saw some dude already founding my new town! That was :sad: and I was :mad:!!!

DeletedUser

They're doing what you n00bs should do: join a strong, maxed out, super town. There are a limited number of players; not every one can found their own town. These guys probably weren't getting any recruits.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting to see 42800 points ghost towns. Those will appear someday; the maximum I saw had little over 27000 points.
Ghost towns appear either when players move to bigger towns/empires, or stop playing altogether.

Edit: Correction - just saw a 38201 points ghost town in World 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sk8erMan said:
Just missed a 20,000 point town, i was so bummed lol there already a guy founding it so, why is there so many towns with high points being abandon now
Picture shows that there were more than one people in there :nowink:, how many Ghostown hunters there were? What happens if several people try to take over a ghost town will those who started later loose their money (300$) or/and 80 energy?

DeletedUser

There were 2 people trying to found it but a level 18 ended up getting it over a level 41 who was trying also lol.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I think the should lock world one to newbies, it would be interesting :p
(newbies as in new joiners, not old players kicked for inactivity)

Some of those small towns without builders should go ghost hunting.

DeletedUser

The largest I've come across was about 30k points (30k Ghost Town). I found it 14 days ago. It might become one again, looking at the names of the players that took it over...

DeletedUser11353

The largest I've come across was about 30k points (30k Ghost Town). I found it 14 days ago. It might become one again, looking at the names of the players that took it over...
Lol, I see what you mean, he/she could at least take names that are not practically same and give council/founder position to all of them