2.22 discussion

Deleted User - 1278415

I was a bit bummed to see the hype about shop sorting meant the UPS store and not my inventory backpack.

I guess I misread and had it in my head that they were going to modify something I use daily in my backpack to modify the products view so that it could be sorted into product categories - products, buffs, quest items, recipes, and saddles would be my suggestion.

Back to the search button I suppose.

DeletedUser23252

I've noticed that, I guess 150% speed was too high, this is a serious bug or I own a horse that is longer available.

DeletedUser36011

I've noticed that, I guess 150% speed was too high, this is a serious bug or I own a horse that is longer available.

It is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update according to discussions I have seen. Two developers thought they logged it, and in the end neither did :D

DeletedUser35120

2.24 Discussion

Everything's okay about 2.24.. but is it possible that report icon don't flash anymore after we have read the report from the notifications bar? That would sure be a good tweak/addition to this feature.

DeletedUser35120

Lol. That's not same as the link you posted in any manner. But it's implemented anyway. Done and dusted.