2.22 discussion

DeletedUser

LOVE the building energy changes. I hope this brings back more small towns.

DeletedUser23252

where's the server time?

never mind I have to click the chat bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

at last, some good changes and optimizations.I love everything about the interface changes.

DeletedUser35120

Everything's alright, but I'd like to see the new crafting feature a bit more enhanced. I think it would be better if we can have a scroll function on the counter. Or heck, just the ability to type in the number of items I want to craft.

That would save us some more clicks and yes I do care for my little mouse :p

DeletedUser

Everything's alright, but I'd like to see the new crafting feature a bit more enhanced. I think it would be better if we can have a scroll function on the counter. Or heck, just the ability to type in the number of items I want to craft.

That would save us some more clicks and yes I do care for my little mouse :p

That is already being discussed in Beta.

DeletedUser33353

Anyone besides me finding mozilla/firefox lagging more after this update?

DeletedUser22685

For the amount of exp it returned, 24 energy was more than fair for one hour of construction. It was already ridiculously OP, now it's even worse. Let's be real, building a town up to 49800 points is extremely easy and if anyone did happen to have a problem with it, it was due to money rather than energy. It's not new players trying to build up their own towns who are benefiting from this update, it's the high level exp grinders and million point top 10 towns.

I never saw anyone complaining that building was too hard. It just seems like a random change for no particular reason.

DeletedUser

For the amount of exp it returned, 24 energy was more than fair for one hour of construction. It was already ridiculously OP, now it's even worse. Let's be real, building a town up to 49800 points is extremely easy and if anyone did happen to have a problem with it, it was due to money rather than energy. It's not new players trying to build up their own towns who are benefiting from this update, it's the high level exp grinders and million point top 10 towns.

I never saw anyone complaining that building was too hard. It just seems like a random change for no particular reason.

That is the point of view from someone that is after experience points, and I understand. I have never been after experience points but now have a reason to finish that level 17 gunsmith as it wont ruin my day.

DeletedUser

There is a Lag post on Beta discussing this a little. But yes. When trying to equip clothes with the in game clothe calc, I time out more often than I used to, but that has been happening for about three weeks.

DeletedUser

For my part, I have only ever used Firefox and I haven't noticed anything. Could it be down to the cache? As I have had problems even logging in at all, I cleared my cache and it fixed the problem immediately, so now I clear it often.
Just a thought.

Post-edit: Has anyone noticed if the Motivation for builing towns now resets to 100% at midnight game-time? A buddy of mine said he spent all day yesterday building and when he woke up this morning, he was on 100%. If it does reset, it will now be impossible to gain the 'Construction Fool' achievement. If it doesn't and he's just made a mistake - no worries.

DeletedUser

I like the change to town construction. Personally, I only build a town for the construction achievements and the joy of building a fully constructed town. I like these changes as the 24 energy / hour was the one major turn off for building.

If too much experience is a concern, they should just lower the experience earned for construction, but leave the energy at 12 / hour.

DeletedUser36559

12/ hour is better for building but if they think the experience received is too much, all they have to do is lower it. Having only 24 energy per hour means more time spent sleeping in forts and hotels.

DeletedUser35120

Not sure about mozilla. But the whole game loading is kind of laggy these days. It gets stuck at 261/262 for at least 15secs and then the 263 comes up and then another few seconds to get to 263/263 and then to the game interface. Anyone else experiencing the same?

DeletedUser

Not sure about mozilla. But the whole game loading is kind of laggy these days. It gets stuck at 261/262 for at least 15secs and then the 263 comes up and then another few seconds to get to 263/263 and then to the game interface. Anyone else experiencing the same?

YES! I was thinking because...well you know my browser, but its the same on Chrome and everywhere. It gets stuck sometimes on 261/262, sometimes on 0/0. But sometimes it works just fine.

DeletedUser36559

Yeah same thing is happening to me and the game is generally a lot laggier nowadays than it was before.

DeletedUser35520

yea as mentioned, it seems to be all browsers, but I certainly think it is a little worse on mozilla than Chrome. I also seems to have less issues with the work clothes button on Chrome than mozilla.

DeletedUser

Exactly, although, this was happening before this last release. The in game cloth calc lagging is much more noticeable, but also I think it has been getting bad for about 6 weeks.

DeletedUser35520

Exactly, although, this was happening before this last release. The in game cloth calc lagging is much more noticeable, but also I think it has been getting bad for about 6 weeks.

yea normally with an update there are some "bumps" at first that eventually get smoothed out, but the last couple seem to have stuck around a bit. I've even had a couple of oddities after this last one. Once I could not open a bag with a common product. When i tried, it would disappear then just appear back in my inventory. Other small things that escape me at the moment. Still, A- on the crafting feature. it was much needed and much improved, but less clicks would be nice :fisherman: