2.04 is on Beta

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Finally an in-game notebook! Instant crafting? awesome!
oh and...
Fort names in Fort battle overview can be copied now

rohith4444

I checked both my Beta 2.04 and other .net 2.03
i see a difference in getting experience for the same job
Ex Clearing the forest
Beta 2.04 it gives 10 xp in 30 mins job
Colorado it gives 16 xp in 30 mins job
i am not saying about cash cos it changes with LP u have in this job so only checked XP
If i am wrong try to correct me
thnx :)

DeletedUser22685

They will not have the same values as they do in 2.03, just as in the change from 1.3x to 2.0 the values did not stay the same for jobs of the same duration. That said, the exact numbers are still subject to change as necessary. In my opinion, the perfect solution would be to get those product drop chances as close to what they were in Version 1 as possible.

rohith4444

i think it will be a little sad thing for low lvl people who gains their lvl up in job experience :/
well the other features are nice and i am still exploring :p
waiting to see new version changes in .net soon :)

DeletedUser22685

We all played with 1 hour jobs before 2.0, some of us even 2 hour jobs before that. Personally I'd rather see the new max time 1 hour rather than 2 hours because of growing accustomed to the shorter option.

DeletedUser

Crafting is instant now

bloody hell so i crafted last 2 weeks like non stop for nothing :D

DeletedUser

What do you guys mean by "crafting is instant?"

it means that instead of 5 minutes it takes 1 second, so that if your a nub like me, you don't have spend last 2 weeks literally 100+ hours on crafting (damn level 550 recipy needs 12 crafts per craft, thus 1 hour per craft and not even certain of a level up) if i had waited till this updates i coulda clicked up my crafting in 5 minutes instead of tons of hours

Deleted User - 1278415

I havent had time to go look at the beta... does 2.04 include the ability to do harder jobs like free slaves if you are level 120 now.

I heard that was a rumored feature for an upcoming version that Im looking forward to.

DeletedUser35506

I don't like the new jobbing system. But whatever.. bug fixes seem to repair alot anyway so i'll just be quiet.

DeletedUser22685

I havent had time to go look at the beta... does 2.04 include the ability to do harder jobs like free slaves if you are level 120 now.

I heard that was a rumored feature for an upcoming version that Im looking forward to.

Yeah, you can unlock jobs based on your level but you will have awful cash/exp/luck/product drop/danger rates if you don't have a decent amount of LP. Basically this means your best jobs shouldn't change, though I haven't tested this enough to be able to tell if that really is the case. Being able to do all jobs doesn't defeat the purpose of speccing towards particular jobs like people thought it would, it really is only useful for quests but even then you're running the risk of an extreme injury.

DeletedUser34315

I'm extremely excited by this update. The adjustable times will be especially great when you want to farm products but can't be online to queue jobs.

DeletedUser35506

How will job quest objectives be handled after this update?

Example:

Quest "example" requires me to do a job 10 times.

Would jobbing 10 times for 15 seconds then suffice for the quest to be completed?

Edit: Nvm. This was posted before i actually searched for the answer.
Wich can be found here for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator: