2.04 is on Beta

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if your skilled for it they might have improved but most people who build forts are useless forters...

secondly more annoying i saved up 90 emeralds... takea a bloody long time i can tell you to make saddle pomels.... and now they became an utterly useless product.... thank you inno another 250k ingame money and time and patience wasted

DeletedUser

true but on some jobs its impossible to reach 5 golden axes even if your max specced for it

edit i mean level 120 and max sp and ap invest in an job, some you won't even reach golden pickaxes at all

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

Im talking that the base drop rate has increased, pickaxes add bonus to that base. Try doing the job and you will see that the drops are better then before.

Harsha..

I've got one compliant, relatively small...on my 0% mot dueller, the motivation was restored to 100% :(

i sincerely hope duelling motivation wont be restored to 100 overnight like in the jobs

Ripwise

It wont be restored probably but we dont know what the actual percentage of raising will be. Maybe it will stay the same.

DeletedUser

i was just doing a quest Wasteland id:733 Farming II - build irrigation system x 10

I noticed that a 15 sec job and a 1 hr job both count the same towards completeing. So rather than queue 10hrs, we can just queue 10 x 15 sec jobs.

Is that the same for all other quests now?

Apelatia

I like the new achievement screen changes and the altered fort product requirements most! Overall a pretty good update! :)

Edit: I dislike the titles of players appearing after their names in the "Residents" screen in the Town Hall.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8627

I've got one compliant, relatively small...on my 0% mot dueller, the motivation was restored to 100% :(

i sincerely hope duelling motivation wont be restored to 100 overnight like in the jobs

There have been great proposal I read through earlier today regarding the duelling system. While a lot of it will discourage 0 mot duelling, there will be other stuff in place to help duellers in the game.

More will come closer to the time if the proposal passes into a future release.

DeletedUser34315

There have been great proposal I read through earlier today regarding the duelling system. While a lot of it will discourage 0 mot duelling, there will be other stuff in place to help duellers in the game.

More will come closer to the time if the proposal passes into a future release.

If you're going to discourage 0 mot- maybe can you add a reset duel level potion?
Seriously- being a non-0 mot is really pretty boring after a while. I have a grand total of 11 people who i can duel, several of which are alliance mates, or on vacation mode. Powerleveling through dueling was fun when i was a low level, but now that I've got no targets I don't do much dueling anymore.

DeletedUser8627

That was definitely mentioned amongst other things. But I don't want to share too much information right now until we have a solid outline on which direction duelling will be going.

DeletedUser6752

So what, you got KOed, big deal. Look at all the great things it brought and also since you mentioned FF you can now build forts faster since half of them are unbuilt.

Zeta's point, similar to my unanswered question above it, was that a little consideration for the people who would not be online when the update went in would have been greatly appreciated. But then, you've clarified the issue of consideration after all.

DeletedUser8627

Of course there are going to be some mishaps with this version, well any version we've previously had that caused the cancellation of queued items. It's unfortunate that this happened and players took advantage of the situation.

DeletedUser30224

i was just doing a quest Wasteland id:733 Farming II - build irrigation system x 10

I noticed that a 15 sec job and a 1 hr job both count the same towards completeing. So rather than queue 10hrs, we can just queue 10 x 15 sec jobs.

Is that the same for all other quests now?
Some quests require you to do a job x times, that means any duration x times. Some quests are asking you to do x min or x hours of a job ... that is of course up to you what duration you will choose. Makes no sense to queue 15 sec job duration when the quests is asking 6h of picking cotton.
The third requirements is to get x products.

Longest job duration is better for product drop rate, best XP and $ comes from 15 sec duration.

DeletedUser12951

well i lost some of my quest which i have not completed yet? i'm not sure how i am going to do those quests as they are not showing up anymore!

DeletedUser34315

well i lost some of my quest which i have not completed yet? i'm not sure how i am going to do those quests as they are not showing up anymore!

Most likely your level is too low to access them now, or when they were canceled by the update, you haven't walked to the quest location on the map to reaccept them. (That got me on a couple of quests).

DeletedUser

ok just some feedback now that i am not totally pissy abt getting ko'd

as i said before i think the job system update is awesome, however i am quite sure it need some tweaking like i said on jobs like digging rare gemstones(not sure but pretty likely) but certainly on breaking up gangs its impossible to get 5 golden pick axes, my townie on colorado is a level 120 pure hiding with most of that new set cloths on colorado and has only 5 silver pick axes..... on break up gangs. that really needs to improve

also job droprates need to be overlooked as well as crafting.. making a useless feedbag as a master saddler needs 8 leather, where the requirement of the 15 times better robust rein went from 5 leather and 5 sickles and some other nonsense products went down to 1 leather and sickle and some nonsense.

new droprates and crafting requirements barely match, and some crafting is made insanely hard and some insanely easy... als my question wth can i do with those 90 uncut emeralds i saved and spend a fortune on for my saddle pomels.... since its a sincerely useless product now suddenly due to update... though as that goes for more useless products, give them a use please

last thing droprates... tell me why you shouldn't go full trading on the double.... if you find a silver TM job usually theres atleast 1 per day on the map, and have prem income you get like what? 7 products per job (change to any of the luck sets after starting and you prolly find an item 2 outta 3 jobs also with an insane luckrange) and decent enough xp and money.... and then you say yes but you need other products.. or work mot buffs trust me with that income you will generate on just doing 10 TMs a day you can buy all, the spare energy you got you can use to do 15 second jobs for quests(since do this or that job 10 or 20 times, works with 15 second jobs)

last thing in tw.1 daily tasks were quick tasks you could do they had 15 minute requirements thats why the rewards were crappy as well 150 xp 150 money and 1 bond

now you need to slave 2 hours for 150 xp and 150 money and 1 bond? get real change that to 10 minutes... please!

hummz a lot of whining again, sorry about that, its just that some tweeaking is badly needed but i am a great fan of this new job system, the basics and how it works, yet droprates, when to get 5 golden pickaxes etc really need some finetuning to make a good new job system like this awesome and not monotonous with everyone going full trading

DeletedUser30224

last thing droprates... tell me why you shouldn't go full trading on the double.... if you find a silver TM job usually theres atleast 1 per day on the map, and have prem income you get like what? 7 products per job (change to any of the luck sets after starting and you prolly find an item 2 outta 3 jobs also with an insane luckrange) and decent enough xp and money.... and then you say yes but you need other products.. or work mot buffs trust me with that income you will generate on just doing 10 TMs a day you can buy all, the spare energy you got you can use to do 15 second jobs for quests(since do this or that job 10 or 20 times, works with 15 second jobs)
The more items/products of the same type are on the market, the more devalued they'll become. I think paying 300-500k for a named items is crazy enough, if the named items will come down in value, well let's just say I will not loose any sleep over it.

The rest of you objections are something that I hope will be addressed in the near future. Thank you for bringing it up.

In fact it wouldn't be a bad idea to structure your observations into ideas and propose them in the Ideas section so that people can see and comment on them.

DeletedUser

just adding 1 thing after testing with some people

15 second jobs give great item droprates finding 1 item per 5 15 second jobs seems abt the rate

we also discussed some features and with the xp and money its like get 10k nugs active prem energy and income maybe automation to make it less clicking, and you can be level 120 within a week atleast a multimillionaire in what you find on stuff on jobs... in other words you will earn much more xp duh, but also money and value of items found in spending 180 nugs on energy then if you would spend those on a steel chest. i am not prem income or anything but i just earned 15k in 5 minutes with doing some 15 second jobs