2.04 is on Beta

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So as I understand the post...when the update is made and current quest closed, all that will be lost is progress on jobs that might be needed and not products.

DeletedUser34315

I have played Beta for a while now, and I really like this update. The jobs being unlocked by level is really nice.

DeletedUser22685

So as I understand the post...when the update is made and current quest closed, all that will be lost is progress on jobs that might be needed and not products.

Correct, since all products you collect for quests are still treated as normal products (just as you can also use products gathered beforehand to complete a quest).

DeletedUser6752

When 2.04 is implemented, whatever job I currently am working at, as well as any jobs I have queued, will be canceled. At least that's what I gathered form the changelog. That will, presumably, include hotel sleep?
Can we assume, or at least hope, that our default status after the 2.04 implementation will be asleep in the hotel?

DeletedUser

This is a rather minor issue. But will there be any subsequent change in products to impact motivation? Such as 7 percent for filtered cigarettes to bump up things?

DeletedUser6752

When 2.04 is implemented, whatever job I currently am working at, as well as any jobs I have queued, will be canceled. At least that's what I gathered form the changelog. That will, presumably, include hotel sleep?
Can we assume, or at least hope, that our default status after the 2.04 implementation will be asleep in the hotel?

The answer, it would seem, is NO.

Deleted User - 1693871

Two changes I've noticed that I didn't spot in the changelog:

- that we can no longer customise the colour of chat background? It's now stuck on a faded grey, and the best you can do is change it to 100% to a slightly darker grey. Not good ... the old options to personalise were a clear mile better.

- daily quest xp rewards are massively reduced. Also, several of the daily quests have extra info in brackets after the job name, to tell you how long to do the job for, which isn't visible unless you mouse over.

DeletedUser

+1 to the new update, imo a huge improvement pretty much all around. Loving the choice of job times and the product drop rates, and a lot of the added features are being really useful! :)

DeletedUser22685

No one seems to have noticed the new fort building requirements yet, thought I should point that out.

Nisa

yes we have and I like it actually. Products needed to construct a lvl of building per hour increased ( wood from 10 to 40, and iron from 1 to 12 ) but wood got lowered on walls so its quite ok. Iron should also be much easier to get now.

Drop rates are way batter. all in all one of the better updates.

DeletedUser

i can say i totally hate this

we just had an FF which we lost, we all got send back to our hotels, and thus are next to no hp regenerated when the update comes. now update comes and hotel is cancelled

and a few duellers ko'd half of the people of us, simply cos we weren;t protected anymore by our sleep had maybe a few 100 hp instead of a few 1000 and were wearing pyjamas.

and as a dueller it really blows to lose your precious bounty such a way not to mention not being able to duel for 2 days since this totally stupid cancellation of sleep.

well thank you inno bah

DeletedUser12669

:)A1 from me crafting is great, drop rates are ace, jobs available at levels hmmmm groovy. well done inno peeps v2.03 felt like running up hill on rollerblades :)

Ripwise

So what, you got KOed, big deal. Look at all the great things it brought and also since you mentioned FF you can now build forts faster since half of them are unbuilt.

DeletedUser

So what, you got KOed, big deal. Look at all the great things it brought and also since you mentioned FF you can now build forts faster since half of them are unbuilt.

you need twice the amount of bells, twice the amount of post horns, 3 times the amount of rounds, and before you need just very few products to construct, also that increased.
barracks and walls and useless hq are cheaper yes