1st page of medals

DeletedUser

I currently have 18 medals and I am aiming to get my 20th medal to complete my first page until January the 31 at 23:59 server time. Am not really sure why I'n aiming to to that. Anyway, my first medal this month was given to me on 09/01/2010, the Storyline Lover Medal, and my last medal so far, the 18th one, was given to me on 26/01/2010, the From east tto west, phew! medal. I am also quite unsurtaint why I opened this thread and tols you all of this. I beleive I'm just too exited since not many players have achieved these (7 medals in a month, might become 9 medals by the end of the month, and a whole page of medals generaly). You can see my awesome pack... of medals in world six in my profile (errr.. duh?) or in the following image:
sx16s0.png

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen any player tht has completed the first page in world 6?

I completed the first page of medals this same day. Here is a screenie:
3449hk4.png

DeletedUser8627

I'm sure there is a handful that have also gotten so many medals in world 6.

I was checking the level 99 guys in world 1 the other day and they are clearing the second page. I'll wait until I hit level 99 in my worlds before I start with the medals.

You can check here for all medals that have been discovered so far - Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

EDIT - As so lightly point out.

Only doing medals at level 99 you will miss out on the trainer builder medal where you level up from town construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen any player tht has completed the first page in world 6?

I completed the first page of medals this same day. Here is a screenie:
3449hk4.png

Good, you look like a multi guy

-Fort battler
-Adventurer
-Builder

DeletedUser

Good, you look like a multi guy

-Fort battler
-Adventurer
-Builder

a multi as in many players or as in skill spreading? :blink:
by the way, you missed out dueler!
Here's how I got all the medals, you can read it if you don't have anything else to do:laugh::

I have clothes almost for every game feature and every job (I can see 90% of all jobs on the map).

I have charisma and trading but I have moved almost 100 skills and 20 attributes to fine motor skills (to do grave robber), which let's me do quite a few jobs.

With some clothes I get almost 60 shooting, 40 aim and 10-15 dodging + corrosive acid, I win almost every duel as long as I duel builders and adventurers:laugh:

I have clothes that give me 170 points as a sum of the construction skills + I did jobs until I needed something like 10 exp. to level up, and I leveled up by building.

I just happened to take part in a fort fight with 5 attackers and 70 defenders (I was on deffense too).

And finally, I didn't complete 100 quests up until level 48 which is pretty late (I don't do quests a lot):laugh:

:cool::ph34r:

DeletedUser

a multi as in many players or as in skill spreading? :blink:
by the way, you missed out dueler!
Here's how I got all the medals, you can read it if you don't have anything else to do:laugh::

I have clothes almost for every game feature and every job (I can see 90% of all jobs on the map).

I have charisma and trading but I have moved almost 100 skills and 20 attributes to fine motor skills (to do grave robber), which let's me do quite a few jobs.

With some clothes I get almost 60 shooting, 40 aim and 10-15 dodging + corrosive acid, I win almost every duel as long as I duel builders and adventurers:laugh:

I have clothes that give me 170 points as a sum of the construction skills + I did jobs until I needed something like 10 exp. to level up, and I leveled up by building.

I just happened to take part in a fort fight with 5 attackers and 70 defenders (I was on deffense too).

And finally, I didn't complete 100 quests up until level 48 which is pretty late (I don't do quests a lot):laugh:

:cool::ph34r:
Wow, you are almost as good as Michale Jackson...

This surely has to be named "The Crazy Shooter is awesome, I want to name my firstborn after him"...