Feedback 15th Birthday Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the No-Speed world again? That one was actually fun.
You mean the real game? Let's celebrate with bonus in game, not another event world. We're supposed to be celebrating a 15yr birthday not a 0 day event. Seriously, stop this speed world nonsense and reward the players for sticking around for 15yrs. It's a weekend and you all want us staying inside clicking on a mouse for 4 days. Can we play a game and not need to do a full time job?

Artem124

give us a 15% discount on ALL nugget Gear At once!!!

not sure if we had bigger or not

i know its not much but its something for inno to make extra cash to invest into their coders to speed up the process in updates etc.. :p

WOWOWOW - the german CM must be great. Let's dump @Syntex and get this person!!!! Thanks for sharing @Clever Hans !!

link translated, look at this!! I bolded and enlarged what @Syntex should be doing for us, not this terrible speed world $%^&*
and yes, before @Syntex came along, we would get bonuses like this in-game all worlds.

Happy Birthday The West! It's been 15 years since the first cowboys entered our Wild West worlds. Were you one of them?

For this occasion we have prepared in-game activities, gifts, contests and much more. What exactly? Keep your eyes open in the forum and on the homepage, that's where we'll post all the information!

Let the celebrations begin! We have prepared special bonuses for you during this special weekend, we hope you enjoy these bonuses and they make the start of The West's birthday celebrations easier!

Between April 29th at 4:59 am and May 2nd at 4:59 am you can enjoy the following bonuses on all worlds :

• +50% experience while working
  • +25% recovery regeneration
  • +25% Health regeneration
  • +25% luck when working
  • +25% product find chance
  • +100% speed

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

No scripty scripters, hope it is the same as gold rush :)
Better please stop the trading thing, if its allowed, it will be a total push from players that will not even participate for a reward.
You can check 13th birthday speed :) to see that stupid pushing from other players

asdf124

No scripty scripters, hope it is the same as gold rush :)
Better please stop the trading thing, if its allowed, it will be a total push from players that will not even participate for a reward.
You can check 13th birthday speed :) to see that stupid pushing from other players
Just give everyone gringo gear. Most players didn't use bots to play the game I think.

You get a gringo set, he gets a gringo set, she gets a gringo set......

Pankreas PorFavor

it's going to be a nice long weekend, a holiday on Monday, who needs more reasons to spend the time outside? clicky-click all day long? no thanks.

it's nice that you're giving gringo gear to more people, but you better invent a way to do it for people who can't participate in events that require 96h non-stop clicking. if there are speed events all the time, why not invent a slow event, even if it takes months?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
So there will be two speed events, correct?

If so, can you participate in both?
Not everyone is playing on Gold Rush.
So no regular world celebration just like last year? nothing for the thousands that don't want to play speed worlds?
More will come! Just stay tuned! We just started celebrating ;)

WOWOWOW - the german CM must be great. Let's dump @Syntex and get this person!!!! Thanks for sharing @Clever Hans !!

link translated, look at this!! I bolded and enlarged what @Syntex should be doing for us, not this terrible speed world $%^&*
and yes, before @Syntex came along, we would get bonuses like this in-game all worlds.

Happy Birthday The West! It's been 15 years since the first cowboys entered our Wild West worlds. Were you one of them?

For this occasion we have prepared in-game activities, gifts, contests and much more. What exactly? Keep your eyes open in the forum and on the homepage, that's where we'll post all the information!

Let the celebrations begin! We have prepared special bonuses for you during this special weekend, we hope you enjoy these bonuses and they make the start of The West's birthday celebrations easier!

Between April 29th at 4:59 am and May 2nd at 4:59 am you can enjoy the following bonuses on all worlds :

• +50% experience while working
  • +25% recovery regeneration
  • +25% Health regeneration
  • +25% luck when working
  • +25% product find chance
  • +100% speed
For the record of this special event I will not take this as an offence against The West Team and you will not receive a ban, just because you make too early assumptions :) But, the bonuses will be available on all markets, so here as well.
  • Trading: Allowed turn off
We are unable to provide the quests for crafting, so we will not turn off this time. But we will check all winners and if we find pushing, they will not get any reward.
it's going to be a nice long weekend, a holiday on Monday, who needs more reasons to spend the time outside? clicky-click all day long? no thanks.

it's nice that you're giving gringo gear to more people, but you better invent a way to do it for people who can't participate in events that require 96h non-stop clicking. if there are speed events all the time, why not invent a slow event, even if it takes months?
We plan something like this, please stay tuned! ;)

For the record of this special event I will not take this as an offence against The West Team and you will not receive a ban, just because you make too early assumption
Last year, there was a speed world and nothing special in-game. Two days before the start of the bonus, other markets have already announced, and you state that two days is "too early" to make an assumption? I made my comment based on the track record.

• You should be offended, not at my statement, but at the direction the in-game experience has gone.
  • You should be offended that the only way to get gringo gear is joining cheating filled servers, rewarding players for an unhealthy 2-3 week lifestyle, instead of providing players, that have spent 15 years playing, an in-game opportunity to achieve this gear.
  • You should be offended that any in-game event requires hours days of spam-clicking to get an achievement within a limited time.
  • You should be offended that every time you ask for feedback, the feedback is ignored by Inno.
  • You should be offended because the players are offended.

Ban me? Sure, ban me because I said my opinion about the state of the game and the way that in-game players have been treated the past two years. I guess I should just bow down and praise the emperor wearing no clothes.

(a note: stating that inno listened to feedback, let's say about migration, well, that has been requested for over two years)

Last edited:

Joe Kidd

For the record of this special event I will not take this as an offence against The West Team and you will not receive a ban, just because you make too early assumptions :) But, the bonuses will be available on all markets, so here as well.

;)

@Syntex this is just my humble opinion, but to avoid this type of dialogue in the future I recommend not advertising an exclusive speed event for an important occasion like the game's 15th anniversary without having all the collateral ready for all aspects of the occasion.

When you just announce a "speed event" for an occasion as unique as the 15th anniversary of the game and, in the same post, mention no other aspect to what may happen, you cannot begrudge some players voicing their concerns. It would also take away the extra work of you having to review those inevitable concerns and then refute them or invite the need to threaten punishments to curb the discussion.

I realize the team is overwhelmed. I don't think the team hasn’t been overwhelmed sine 2012. Yet, simple considerations like I'm mentioning might be feasible and also would help actually excite the community versus antagonizing and confusing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.