15th birthday of The West

1st RANK XP

Hello, this year The west gonna celebrate 15th birthday and I give you some suggestions. Year ago you prepared speed event, of course this kind of event is pretty nice, but not for all players, due to lack of time, usually it requires a lot of time or people just do not like this kind of event. This year, let´s say for special anniversary you could prepare something more helpful and enjoyable for all players. We noticed few times "event" for regular servers with 25% bonus for xp,money,luck and product drop. Yeah, it´s nice to have this gift from time to time. For that anniversary instead of speed event you could prepare bonuses for regular servers again. How ? Well, if I say give us 1000% from each category, you wont agree I guess (but you can surprise us :) ). But what about 500% or 250% ? Just give you my idea- every week you would give for example 500% bonus of xp for 72h, next week 500% bonus of money for 72h etc. Without any bonus of motivation,regeneration and labor points. It would be really "easy". Of course, it could be 72h all bonuses together. Since the max level requires over 1 300 000 000 xp, this kind of gift from you should not be a big deal. I´m pretty sure players would be more excited than about speed event again or whatever. Feel free to post your thoughts about that. All numbers mentioned in this post are just my idea. Could be higher, hope not lower.

Have fun and enjoy a game.

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
On speed worlds the bonuses can be tiered by level which would make it more reasonable to use large numbers where the impact isn’t so dramatic.

Say for example 1% at level 1; 2% at level 2; … 100% at level 100 … 200%at level 200.

Doubt it would be approved but that has a better chance.

martoru

On speed worlds the bonuses can be tiered by level which would make it more reasonable to use large numbers where the impact isn’t so dramatic.

Say for example 1% at level 1; 2% at level 2; … 100% at level 100 … 200%at level 200.

youre way will mess game more then it is :))))))))))))

1st RANK XP

Sure, thats why i've made this post, we can share our thoughts and maybe find a way.
Anyway, I would prefer same % bonus for all players , doesnt matter on level. Make it same for all. It would not have a big impact in my opinion, because at that time there wont be a new world. So if lvl 1 player will decide to play during this event some of the "old" worlds, there are already high lvl players, with xxxx $, gear and products.

As an example - I would say, most of the players would care about xp bonus. Me,as a player with xp gear 275%+ activated boost 25%, in total 300% have actually on the best silver jobs ~242xp for 15s. Using easy math you quickly count amount of xp with +250 or 500%. When you need over 1 300 000 000 xp for lvl 250, I would say it has no a big impact and definetely not so much people have gear and boosts with 300+% xp bonus. So when I'm level 155 with 300% xp bonus from gear and will get 500% bonus for 72h, I would be happy for max 2 lvl up if I wanna sleep and have also real life. Now question, does it have so dramatic impact ? Players above 175 lvl would make max 1 level up, players near to lvl 200 or above would not even make a new level. And as I mentioned, there wont be a new world, so even if someone decide to start from lvl 1, not possible to reach higher than 130 in 72h.

Last edited:
Hello, this year The west gonna celebrate 15th birthday and I give you some suggestions. Year ago you prepared speed event, of course this kind of event is pretty nice, but not for all players, due to lack of time, usually it requires a lot of time or people just do not like this kind of event. ...
Hello, bonuses at a fixed time whatever on speed server or on regular worlds have the same issues for the reason you mentioned ! lack of time.
Better to earn a set of boosts (xp, money, luck, product) eachone can use when he wants.

Speed events are funny, i'm looking forward to the next one... but i hope it 'll be a great gift for all on regular worlds. May be A counterfeit gringo set (with same skills and bonuses) available for 1200 uses :D

1st RANK XP

Hello, bonuses at a fixed time whatever on speed server or on regular worlds have the same issues for the reason you mentioned ! lack of time.
Better to earn a set of boosts (xp, money, luck, product) eachone can use when he wants.

Speed events are funny, i'm looking forward to the next one... but i hope it 'll be a great gift for all on regular worlds. May be A counterfeit gringo set (with same skills and bonuses) available for 1200 uses :D
Sure, but speed events usually requires 2 or more weeks. For example 72h bonus per week is not a big deal. Also u can choose which of them you would like to use. And back to speed events- due to lack of time u have no chance to win any category. About bonuses on regular, there wont be any rewards or anything. Of course, new birthday questline with some rewards like bonds,buffs are welcomed as well.

I would say it's easier to give fixed time bonuses than release new buffs. Because 25% from each we already have so many.

Last year I won 3 speed events in achievement category, earned 7 gringo parts, few nuggets and some buffs. I like speed events and I'm ready to win another in the future. But I like the idea to give a chance and some nice bonuses to all players on their main worlds. Because find few hours per day to spam during special event like this one is easier than have 2-3-4 weeks free to spam speed event.

Anyway, it is just my idea and we will see what they will prepare for us.

Last edited: