150%

DeletedUser

Huh? Greenhorns 150 percent faster?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now everyone can say Whistlingleaf's greenhorn is so uber because of his speed bonus. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, might as well stay a greenhorn forever, since none of the classes seem to have too many benefits anyway.

DeletedUser

i couldnt live with those greenhorn char pictures for to much longer than 10th lvl they are awful, bonus or no bonus

DeletedUser

i couldnt live with those greenhorn char pictures for to much longer than 10th lvl they are awful, bonus or no bonus

i agrree.... but maybe the devs do that so we will not stay greenhorn?!?!?!?

lol.... conspiracy theories...

DeletedUser8950

Yeah, might as well stay a greenhorn forever, since none of the classes seem to have too many benefits anyway.
Avdneturers and soldiers have heaps more bonuses, and workers also have more. The only paticularly useful dueler one is speed, but the greenhorn one beats that:p

DeletedUser

Avdneturers and soldiers have heaps more bonuses, and workers also have more. The only paticularly useful dueler one is speed, but the greenhorn one beats that:p

A dueler with a quarter horse is faster than a greenhorn. The greenhorn speed bonus doesn't stack with mounts.

DeletedUser

A dueler with a quarter horse is faster than a greenhorn. The greenhorn speed bonus doesn't stack with mounts.
It doesn't stack? How do you know this?
Also, how did you find out what the bonus was? Do you have to just start a new world?

DeletedUser

So they don't spend hours in the beginning on walking rather than working for the basic questlines. Without a mount it takes ages to get to the nearest jobs.