Votes: 102 32.5%
  • No, I would not!

Votes: 212 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ye, why don't we just make it you can duel folks at any time. Let's just take all the skill and stratagy out of the game, it would make it a whole lot easier.

I like it! Seriously, then if a guy wants to duel he needs to realize that people will be coming for him at anytime and can't hide! Or the workers could get really taken advantage of and all quit then we could just run around taking potshots at each other. While you're coming up with excellent ideas Dazzy I think you missed the one of being able to duel members of your own town :laugh:

There is no strategy in dueling then sleeping it is exploiting a weakness in the design of the game. Maybe a 15 min wait isn't the best solution but it is gives towns a better opportunity to defend themselves then the present setup.

DeletedUser

Why not just fix it to where if a person is being dueled and the duel is halfway over that they can't jump in the hotel until after the duel finishes? :unsure:

DeletedUser

You're right, Dazzy...there's no skill involved in just building a strong fighter in the first place. No strategy involved in building a character that performs well under both offense and defense conditions. Why bother to do that when all you have to do is hide in a hotel?

Sorry. I don't care how often you say it...I'll never buy into your rhetoric and I highly doubt anyone with half a noodle in their noggin' will either.

Delayed dueling only works if your target performs their duels in a predictable pattern. They shake their pattern, it's all a crapshoot. Nothing new being discussed here folks...

Check the poll number 1 west player.

DeletedUser

Awww come on...don't twist what I said like that. The poll has nothing to do with Dazzy & his craftiness (or laziness, for that matter, however you want to look at it). I've never said that I was #1 anything...only that I build my character to take it as well as dish it out so I don't have to rely on hiding. If you want to make it personal, go right ahead...lol...I wouldn't expect anything less of you.

DeletedUser

And we were all getting along so well. Let's just shake hands and go to our respective corners. I'm sure there will be a rematch in the next couple of months. :D

DeletedUser

I'd be for the 15 min cooldown (although I'd make it 30 to duck back in after a fight personally) unless the really do change it to having to goto the player to be dueled's location to duel:
The devs intend dueling to be taken away from the towns and out onto the map (Reason for it being unnecessary #3)

DeletedUser

Ye, why don't we just make it you can duel folks at any time. Let's just take all the skill and stratagy out of the game, it would make it a whole lot easier.

Gotta love that comment ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, it could be done, but time should be added to sleeping time not that you can't sleep after duel. Sleeping time 8:15, so that 15 minutes you are open to duels and current assignment is "You are traveling". And 15 minutes should be more than enough but it may be even less like 5-10.

DeletedUser

i have different characters in different worlds and all i have defensive gear.

i don't see what the big hullabaloo is about you go to saloon see who you can duel at your level. you duel the ones you can duel ones you lose at you get better gear!

yes i go to the hotel yes i have camped ones (have even done it with my adventurer!)- why??? they didn't put their money in the bank.

dueling part of game pros and cons to every character.

i have a soldier in one world he is so slow to level then the others -boring- so should we get rid of them??? no!!!

you learn how to progress with what you have. thats the game!!

my answer NO!

don't like it then don't play it. go find something else.

DeletedUser

End it before it gets worse. Someones bound to yell at people who voted no.

Status
Not open for further replies.