P&P 12 hours and counting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Slaughterhouse I wouldnt call this a war anymore.

It never was.

As far as Sara dueling lower level players, she pretty much has to at this point!

We aren't "known" for dueling lower level players. Just stop with the "we are poor victims" crap. You and your "anti-Domination" alliance started all this (quoting a telegram between you and *Doc Holliday* there).

DeletedUser

If Domination wants a cease-fire, I believe most of us would be happy to entertain the idea. As I recall it was suggested months ago, in fact, but Miss Sarajevo rejected it because Domination wanted more revenge on the Dirty South towns. If you all feel it's gone on long enough, I suspect we would all agree to move on as well.

DeletedUser

I have never discussed a ceasefire with The Dirty South on behalf of Domination, I did breify when in BGR but that was a long time ago. I have had no correspondence from *Doc* and the rest of the Huckleberries for a long time.

DeletedUser

You and I had an email exchange about a comprehensive cease fire from September 1-3. I would be happy to revisit the conversation with you if Domination's feelings about it have changed.

DeletedUser

I know of that discussion, but I didn't believe you represented The Dirty South towns as a diplomat.

DeletedUser

Our conversation was about a cease fire that would include all major combatants. Yes, I had spoken with all relevant parties at the time and we had all agreed that we'd accept a cease fire if you would, if it included all towns. Anyway, I have sent you an in-game tele, and it's probably more productive to continue this conversation in that format if you want to discuss it at all.

DeletedUser

no i want jeelbawa when he decides to join a town again.

Dawsy you are writing down a list of players who duels you so why do you want to face me I just cant wait until you are in your working clothes so I can duel you.But wait on August it was 1 little duel I gave dawsy then after a little minute dawsy telegram me so he said My guess is you are a fat kid and everytime kids always picking on you then I reply im not a kid im big man as you know you are the fat kid.

DeletedUser

As far as Sara dueling lower level players, she pretty much has to at this point!

I could duel Chatrak, Lord Jason, LordMortis, Lurjus or Jesse Rawlins I guess, but look at their duel records, they're obviously not playing as duelists are they. Thus they're not causing anyone in my town (or Domination builders)* any trouble - which is my main motivation for dueling. I actually have shared a few PM's with Lurjus in the past - he seems a nice guy.

They're worth about as much as *Doc* is XP wise but they're not out collecting ASBO's for fun, unlike the loveable *Doc*.

* - Slaughter, Eich, Lumber, Hillbilly, Sneaky et al can look after themselves and their towns for the most part, but I'm willing and able if they call for assistance.

To Jeelbawa *Doc* will be duelable at 2:22 a.m. just over an hour, Dadevo at 5:38 - 3 hours 5 minutes sleep and health recuperation after hitting *Doc*. Go get 'em :) If Penny & Slaughter haven't agreed a ceasefire by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Miss Sweetheart, est-ce que tu parles francais?

English:
Miss Sweetheart, do you speak french?

That's because in many post I saw you using french words "my love".

And Jeelbawa why don't you go after a dueler? Is it because Dawsy beats you. Well, if you are couting on a weapon, it will do nothing for you,lol. Weapons doesn't make a man. Why do you keep talking with Dawsy(a builder)? Maaaaannn, show people(welllllll, me) that you are a man, a manly man if you know what I mean. Come ooonnnn! Put all your frustrations on me, not Dawsy. For god sake, he is a builder and too bad he can beat you.
Did you know what got on my nerves? Is that duelers went after you and you go after builders. Second, your town mate insult you and you went after a builder again.......

You really came from Mars, looooooooool.

well, domination always have those kind of players. Like Kundoplaz a guy I really use to beat.loooool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.