Advent Calendar 11. Game

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

We are here again with another game!

Game:

Spot the mistake!

On the following image there are 2 visual bugs! Spot both of them for a correct answer!
Awe.png

Useful information:
  • Deadline: 2021-12-12 at 23:59 CET (server time)
  • You can sumbit your contest entry by sending a comment in this thread!
  • The answers will only be visible to you and the moderator team. The answers cannot be edited.
  • For more information about the contest and rewards please check our announcement: Advent Calendar 2021

Good luck!

Your The West Team

Aryastark

1. There re 2 islands in the game, on the picture, just one
2. the 2 trees are missing, where where the raw enters gain into the lake

gate 7 for ever

1. a cactus west of the fort is missing (there are 2 side by side but in the picture is only 1)
2. a small island is missing east of the fort (east of the fort, a little right from the cow skull ,there are 2 small islands but in the picture is missing one )

JWillow

1. One cactus is missing on the west(left) side of fort
2. on the right side of map one island or small land mass is gone.

I will say, this was a learning experience, I had actually never noticed the army outside of Awesomia when it is under attack, interesting tid bit to learn.

Attachments

• fort2.png
    fort2.png
    560 KB · Views: 2

Take It Easy

1) On the left of the fort there is only one cactus (the bigger one); there isn't the smaller one.

2) On the right of the fort there is a small island, but close to it there should be another one.

Harriet Oleson

Hi,
Actually I see 3 "mistakes" compared to in game ... :
- one cactus is missing
- one "small island" is missing too
- and in front of awesomia fort (and near the carcass) there are, I don't know what it is but that's not present in game.

I joined an image to illustrate :

screen.png