10'th quest of Black treasure part 2 bugged

Mustang Kate

Ok, once again we need 30 gold dust. Really Inno? It has a horrible drop rate
and we went through this torture for the Part 1. Please use your imagination
a little more and less of your recipes for torture that you keep referring to when
you devise these quests.

Kidd Kalypso

a little more and less of your recipes for torture that you keep referring to when
you devise these quests.
It really depends on your build imo. I can bang out gold dust at a 50% drop rate with my dueling build......I am sure other builds can do better.

But that is besides the point, I just love to see a new quest :D

asdf124

you devise these quests.
You can get it via traveling merchant more often.

Pankreas PorFavor

I have 211 gold dust in my inventory right now... I am sure you can find a pure trader that has a similar stock and won't charge you an arm and a leg ;)

pghracer

did anyone figure out how to beat the stranger for the final bandit duel? im having a hard time with him

asdf124

did anyone figure out how to beat the stranger for the final bandit duel? im having a hard time with him
Try dueling him while townless, zero energy/cash and try appearance gear without tactics.

I can't say yet since it is next step for me.

DeletedUser31239

It appears it is not just good enough to just beat the stranger. Is this a bug? It appears also its not a mirror dueller that have to KO. I have won multiple duels against stranger but can't understand why I can't finish quest??

DeletedUser31239

Really struggling with this and getting all sorts of mixed information.

I have mirrored hp and scored more than my own hp, that hasn't worked.
I have dueled like crazy to see if its just a matter of time, I do on average 300 per duel and he barely scratches me, that didn't work.

What does 2k hp mean, he has a total of 2k hp and its just a matter of time, that isnt true in my case.

Could somebody give me some solid advice please?

asdf124

Really struggling with this and getting all sorts of mixed information.

I have mirrored hp and scored more than my own hp, that hasn't worked.
I have dueled like crazy to see if its just a matter of time, I do on average 300 per duel and he barely scratches me, that didn't work.

What does 2k hp mean, he has a total of 2k hp and its just a matter of time, that isnt true in my case.

Could somebody give me some solid advice please?
He has 2k hp, he doesn't mirror your hp but most of other stuff like skills, where you aim and stances.

DeletedUser31239

Well I cant see how that is accurate either cause I have been standing up and aiming all head and he has been hitting me on hand. Does the 2k hp have to dealt all in the one duel?