1001 Adventures

DeletedUser35120

http://prntscr.com/55dcln

I would like to know which achievement category it falls into. I got the achievement, but can't find it in heroic deeds, versus-adventures, general, in fact..nowhere.

Please enlighten me.

DeletedUser

I'm sure it will fall into the appropriate category after the next couple of bug fixes. :)

When I got the four achievements for doing 1-100 adventures they were messed up for several days ( didn't show the award points ) and then they finally cleaned them up. Don't seem to be testing as well before the release of new content.

DeletedUser36559

Yeah they haven't sorted out which category it falls into.

DeletedUser

Not that I have found. You could figure it out in the achievement section up to the point you reached 100. After that, I don't know of any way to get the count.

DeletedUser35120

Statistics page should count them.. but it isn't doing that yet. And I'm pretty sure I played more than 2000 adventures, heh. Already gained 6 levels from potions.

Deleted User - 3853873

Bet you have extra horse,can I have it anny since i played many and cant get one lol

DeletedUser35120

I do, wish it were auctionable, and wish there were an inter-world market, hehe.

DeletedUser

Lol. Me too. The only outlaw item I'm missing is the horse. Game is pretty much unplayable at the moment, so it will have to wait until they fix things.

DeletedUser36559

Some people get 3 horses while others get absolutely none lol