$10,000 to a lucky town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does your town need a $10,000 boost? If so please put your town name on here and why.

I will be giving away $10,000 away every time I get the money for it. I don't play this world much (just money jobs). So I would like to help out some towns as my town is completly constructed.

DeletedUser14006

I'll see your 10000$ and I raise you 50000$

Seriously, how many times do we have to have people posting stuff like this, 10000$ is chump change, dump it in whatever treasury you like, just stay of the forum, aint nobody gonna beg ya for it.

DeletedUser

I'll see your 10000$ and I raise you 50000$

Seriously, how many times do we have to have people posting stuff like this, 10000$ is chump change, dump it in whatever treasury you like, just stay of the forum, aint nobody gonna beg ya for it.

Im sorry, Chump Change?
10000 on hand in a town can buy you anything..

DeletedUser14006

Could'nt buy you a whisky, you need to kill people for money to get that.

On a serious note though, the point I am getting at is these threads are annoying, if you are quitting, sell your stuff, donate to someone you like, sure you must have seen someone in your time in the west, just top wasting time on the forums.

DeletedUser

Does your town need a $10,000 boost? If so please put your town name on here and why.

I will be giving away $10,000 away every time I get the money for it. I don't play this world much (just money jobs). So I would like to help out some towns as my town is completly constructed.

Read through the op?
he is not quitting, he has lots of spare cash, he has a fully constructed town and my guess does not do forts.

DeletedUser

forty donkeys :D

and 10000$ OMG what a huge amount of cash , we can do the large fort battle with it

DeletedUser

I'm not quitting I just don't do much on this world and would like to help out some towns.

DeletedUser1105

He wants to give the money away. If you want it, ask for it. If you dont, please don't spam.

DeletedUser

I have just started a colony and every town has started belting us up for it and our towns are below 10,000 points.

DeletedUser

Wolves Den 3 is always looking for people whom would like to donate cash.

We currently are 3 people due to having 3 of our main people Inactive for over 2 weeks.

We have had one person who quit donate cash and are currently working on getting our shops past level 6.

So if you have any more questions about our town just let me know and i can answer them if it gets us closer to 10k

DeletedUser

Can a mod please lock this? Thank you. I gave $10,000 to all 3 towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.