1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser15641

Could you guys make an option to get to either a new world or just simply open a migration to w3?W3 has one of the best respectful players in the-west....they deserve better....well no its not having a lot of active players but its just me trying to get somewhere to get that last man to be not behind ;).

DeletedUser

All old worlds are pretty much the same. w3 is nothing special. Looking at the battles on every old world they're pretty much identical. Lots of small battles and almost none full. w10 has most old worlds beat on battle turnout. w6 kills w3 on number of players. Just because you want it saved isn't particularly compelling. Do really think other wolds don't have just as many people who want them saved?

DeletedUser15641

Well sure but since the alliances in w6 are not working on saving these players than whom to save?At w3 i sent telegrams to almost the whole world and i tried my best but if you see w6 ?I don't really think so.

Well in that case can i migrate to beta server?world 3 that is :p.

DeletedUser

i have read over half this thread and not seen my point, sorry if a duplicate

is anyone else a little peeved about the fact that colorado is the only world to which we can migrate that is not a complete premium system?

I did not want to join 11, 12, arizona or briscoe BECAUSE that system is buyable. Like for the same reason i detest the Yankees and Red Sox I detest the "oh you can just buy your way to the top with cash" systems

tumblr_m3tb59FtGm1qmkluio1_1280.png

DeletedUser15641

Good question....since w6 has so called more numbers than w10 i guess we could make a discussion to save w6.

Agreed well you could also migrate to world 1...non premium classic best and most fairer challenge for you ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

WanderingStranger

i have read over half this thread and not seen my point, sorry if a duplicate

is anyone else a little peeved about the fact that colorado is the only world to which we can migrate that is not a complete premium system?

I did not want to join 11, 12, arizona or briscoe BECAUSE that system is buyable. Like for the same reason i detest the Yankees and Red Sox I detest the "oh you can just buy your way to the top with cash" systems

In the end buying skills will have very little effect. The cost rises very fast

Nosi had bought the most I knew of and I doubt she had bought much more than 20-25. At that point the cost was about 14 US Dollars per point.

I dont know anyone else who was willing to spend that much.

DeletedUser

And 20-25 SP may have had a significant impact on the old dueling system, but it's not really relevant now.

DeletedUser

da twista mentioned in an earlier post that "more enhanced premium worlds were needed" (p. 14 i think)

then...crickets?

why chop w10? just keep that one with colorado, and i get to stay 50% in my previously accepted game system status

there has to be rules or there is chaos, and we can't have that

DeletedUser

The main thing i don´t consider fair on the premium servers is the buy option for the product. When the treasure quest arrived, people on those servers made the quest in 3-4 days. The Cunnighans quest was made in 3 days...

For getting the things we should need to get them on the jobs or on the market (ok... there are many players that have 50 or more accounts to get them products for the craft or the quests... and those do the same thing) not by paying an amount of money for it.

I know that inno is getting 1000% more in profits from the premium servers than the others combined... but the products should stay out of the buy for nuggets.

The skills, well if you have the money go for it. But it will cost a big bucket.

With the 2.0 the work time will change and, it looks like, it will be the same in every world.

With that i will only migrate to some old world. I will never play on the worlds where you can buy products for money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The main thing i don´t consider fair on the premium servers is the buy option for the product. When the treasure quest arrived, people on those servers made the quest in 3-4 days. The Cunnighans quest was made in 3 days...

I finished it first on w2 without buying a single product. I think the only product I ever bought with nuggets on w2 was my last gold dust for The treasure.

For getting the things we should need to get them on the jobs or on the market (ok... there are many players that have 50 or more accounts to get them products for the craft or the quests... and those do the same thing) not by paying an amount of money for it.

I'm also #1 in my craft on 3 worlds (first Master on w2, first Craftsman on w4, first 450 cook on w2, blacksmith on w4, and tonic peddler on w9) without spending any nuggets on products, without cheating, and without even buying much on the market.

People make a lot of assumptions about successful crafters. If you think someone is cheating, report them.

DeletedUser

This idea is good as some worlds have died while other worlds have too many inactive players. This migration should help balance the worlds so more people are active and running.

DeletedUser

Any update from the Community Management on how testing is going and/or when we can expect to see migration enabled on .net worlds?

Apelatia

I was wondering if anyone had thought about the implications on the worlds that can be migrated to?
Colorado for example is in a state of ruin and with a boost on that world would bring fort battles back to full swing.

Briscoe might be able to start filling large forts all the time if they had some folks migrate there?

Even though you might be attached to one of the other worlds, remember that the newer worlds (+ W1) are eagerly waiting to see who will come to join them!!! Your comings will be a welcome surprise most likely!

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyone had thought about the implications on the worlds that can be migrated to?
Colorado for example is in a state of ruin and with a boost on that world would bring fort battles back to full swing.

Briscoe might be able to start filling large forts all the time if they had some folks migrate there?

Even though you might be attached to one of the other worlds, remember that the newer worlds (+ W1) are eagerly waiting to see who will come to join them!!! Your comings will be a welcome surprise most likely!

w11 is approaching old world numbers and could really use some fresh blood. w12 has better numbers, but it's fairly stagnant.

DeletedUser8627

Any update from the Community Management on how testing is going and/or when we can expect to see migration enabled on .net worlds?

So far everything is looking very good. There was only one bug found which is basically a text error. Players that have already migrated and tried to migrate again got a message about duelling :rolleyes: But it's not a show stopper and we are good to go.

I'll post the final migration routes along with the release on .net shortly, well as soon as we get the 'go ahead'.

Stay tuned!