• Thread starter DeletedUser31397
  • Start date

DeletedUser31397

What exactly changed about duelling sistem in this new update???

DeletedUser

The Look for a dueling opponent now works, it was not working on some worlds but working on others.

As for the Quest the Animal spirits quest has been add.There may be other but the one I know for shore is new.

DeletedUser

Reflex only works vs. firearms and toughness vs. melee, instead of counting 50% towards the other. I think there was a change to dodging vs. aim too.

and what is the new quest?

As for the Quest the Animal spirits quest has been add.There may be other but the one I know for shore is new.

Animal Spirits is old. The new quest is The treasure

DeletedUser

Nerfed the impact of reflex, toughness, appearance and tactics. They still have the impact, of course, but aiming and dodging plus shooting and/or vigor are now more important.

DeletedUser

Ahh, thanks. I didn't really pay attention to the dueling changes. So I had it backwards, it was appearance/tactics vs. aim. I don't think resistance was nerfed at all besides removing the 50% though.

DeletedUser31397

Nerfed the impact of reflex, toughness, appearance and tactics. They still have the impact, of course, but aiming and dodging plus shooting and/or vigor are now more important.

Yeah, thanks, but if its like thati think that they should bring premium- free reskilling on other servers, not just beta; its bit unfair, people spend time and money for building their character and then:bang; new rules!!

DeletedUser

Well, I think you have to options. Adapt to the new system or stop play, do you see a third option, I don't :/

DeletedUser

I can gather nothing from that. He said the duel system "shouldnt have been activated" then goes to say that basically it may or may not be...

DeletedUser

I can gather nothing from that. He said the duel system "shouldnt have been activated" then goes to say that basically it may or may not be...

I agree with your read of it, it apparently was activated but he believes it should not have been activated yet, then he gets confusing and is not 100% sure what has been activated and there are a number of issues with the new update.

A wait and see situation I guess.