1.30 minor updates?

Bad Billy Jack

Think twice when you said this. Even experience players doesn't mean that he/she must remember all the stats bonuses of all items.

The West is casual game, not a real life, why the fxxk I need to remember all the stuff of the game in order to be an experience player?

Well, when we go to equip, we have the unequipped items in inventory on the right side for mouseover, & that used to show all the skills anyway.

The only thing this new method adds is item set bonuses (which is kinda nice, I admit).

Overall, though, I think there are more minuses than pluses to this change. An on/off button would make everyone happy.

DeletedUser25707

Well, when we go to equip, we have the unequipped items in inventory on the right side for mouseover, & that used to show all the skills anyway.

The only thing this new method adds is item set bonuses (which is kinda nice, I admit).

Overall, though, I think there are more minuses than pluses to this change. An on/off button would make everyone happy.
Items sets bonuses were shown before... so there is nothing new there. And to make things worse, item set bonuses shown are NOT bonuses you'd have after equipping that item. They simply show item set bonus you get from items currently equipped from that item set.

So this change don't add anything useful...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't whant it. i realy hate it. What is admin or who put it there going to do with it?
It realy sucks :(

DeletedUser22685

It's not bothering me at all but I don't see the point of it. I haven't even looked at the column showing the item I already have equipped.

DeletedUser

yeah, i find it irritating and it's taken a little of the shine of the enjoyment i've been having from 1.30

DeletedUser

It doesn't bother me, but I can see how it would annoy people playing on laptops or anything with a smaller screen, especially if the aspect ratio is off. The main thing that annoys me that it pops up for usable items. "Huh, so I'm better off keeping that fireworks equipped than the iron-clad chest? Thanks for the comparison."

DeletedUser16008

It doesn't bother me, but I can see how it would annoy people playing on laptops or anything with a smaller screen, especially if the aspect ratio is off. The main thing that annoys me that it pops up for usable items. "Huh, so I'm better off keeping that fireworks equipped than the iron-clad chest? Thanks for the comparison."

ROTFL I just came here to say thanks for comparing a box to the firework equipped too :laugh:

DeletedUser

Sometimes when I mouse over an item, I accidentally start reading in the wrong column and think that an item has different skills than it has. It's annoying. I think it should be changed back to the way it was.

DeletedUser

Have they changed the ability to get more than one chest in fort fight yet?, coz I'm not attending until they do. (I'm not that good anyways;)) I hear they are changing this, so.. anyone notice anything?
I totally agree with all you guys, the comparison and smaller font is not just annoying, it's utterly useless. Most serious players use either their toolbar or the tw script, so.. I don't get it.
These guys have worse brainfarts than we have! If there was any economic gain on their part because of recent changes, I'd understand, but this way.. I don't get what they were trying to accomplish.. what ever it was, they've failed. Badly.

DeletedUser6914

Have they changed the ability to get more than one chest in fort fight yet?, coz I'm not attending until they do. (I'm not that good anyways;)) I hear they are changing this, so.. anyone notice anything?

Actually, I think they did.

I was i a battle in a medium fort yesterday, it was a full battle, and lots of people getting over 800xp. Not one of those who spoke after the fight or posted in the forum had more than one, me included.

One fight is not enough to be sure, but at least it's the first time I have seen it.

DeletedUser22493

Sometimes when I mouse over an item, I accidentally start reading in the wrong column and think that an item has different skills than it has. It's annoying. I think it should be changed back to the way it was.

Same. I really don't mind all these little add-on's. Ill give them points for effort. But it would be a lot better if they made it optional.
Most people over lvl 30-40 have scripts telling them what to wear anyway.

Oh, and by the way, THANKS FOR THE CHEST UPDATE!!! Makes so much more sence. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Yes, I´m telling you to make the text bigger! And it´s so useless these things, "currently equipped". huh. There are scripts as you said above telling you what to wear etc. Pls, change it back to the original size. Try to read the text in a 15" laptop.

DeletedUser

Crappy

update is lousy

Blocks the whole screen!

I know what I'm wearin'

Cant see what to change into when box is blockin everythin

DeletedUser

Now is possible to disable the "Currently Equipped" inventory hover-popup in the map configuration page.

disablecompareitems.png

DeletedUser

Yeah. I THANK YOU DUDUIE! :)

ps. +1 for duduie

Last edited by a moderator: