1.30 minor updates?

DeletedUser

And in the fort overview you can see who is attacking if you put the mouse where the time is displaying when it starts. I like that. Now duelers can see which person/town is attacking and go to kill them!

DeletedUser

I don't like the currently equipped thing either, though if need be I can live with it.

What is doing my head in is the tiny print ... laptop with a 17" screen and still I'm squinting at the screen to read what it says.

Please change it back so the skills are the same size text as the attributes.

if you wanna see it in the inventory in the old fashion way,with big letters and no comparing items,follow this steps:go to the map settings,it's right before the logout button,and choose "Disable Compare Items",click ok and check your inventory

Deleted User - 1693871

Thank you Alexia for mailing me about this, and a huge thank you to Inno developers for responding so quickly to the players' views on this and giving us the choice. :up:

Deleted User - 1693871

And in the fort overview you can see who is attacking if you put the mouse where the time is displaying when it starts. I like that. Now duelers can see which person/town is attacking and go to kill them!

That's been like that for many months.

DeletedUser14006

Thank you Alexia for mailing me about this, and a huge thank you to Inno developers for responding so quickly to the players' views on this and giving us the choice. :up:

I saw this announcement but where exactly IG do I need to be looking to unclick this option?

Diggo11

I saw this announcement but where exactly IG do I need to be looking to unclick this option?
Now is possible to disable the "Currently Equipped" inventory hover-popup in the map configuration page.

disablecompareitems.png
This what you meant?