1.30 minor updates?

DeletedUser

I was in W13 and all of sudden the server restarts to apply some minor patching. Does anybody know what is this update doing other than those hard-to-read fine prints and with half-screen-size comparison-tooltip when you hover over items in inventory?

130tortureupdate.png

130tortureupdate.png]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Billy Jack

That is all I noticed so far!

However, this patch interferes a bit with TW Pro script, which no longer gives us the gold rimmed gear after we have equipped it.

TW Pro is also gonna need a patch now.

DeletedUser

And who needs the "Currently equipped" feature? Don´t people already know what people have equipped?

Bad Billy Jack

Yeah, it looks like this display change is directed at New Players. Those of us with a bit of game experience do not need nor want it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yeah, it looks like this display change is directed at New Players. Those of us with a bit of game experience do not need nor want it.

yea looks like they are copying a lot of features off of the Facebook app WestWars, which has a similar feature.

DeletedUser

And why are they doing that? There should be an option to disable it.

DeletedUser12669

yea looks like they are copying a lot of features off of the Facebook app WestWars, which has a similar feature.

lol thought id seen it some where, that reminds me id better go over there and do some dueling :p

DeletedUser23701

What is more interesting, how to get change log from all those miniversions?

DeletedUser

i dont like the currently equipped part. like we dont already know what we are wearing at that moment

Deleted User - 1693871

I was in W13 and all of sudden the server restarts to apply some minor patching. Does anybody know what is this update doing other than those hard-to-read fine prints and with half-screen-size comparison-tooltip when you hover over items in inventory?

I don't like the currently equipped thing either, though if need be I can live with it.

What is doing my head in is the tiny print ... laptop with a 17" screen and still I'm squinting at the screen to read what it says.

Please change it back so the skills are the same size text as the attributes.

DeletedUser16008

+1 from me its giving me a headache and i can see what im wearing already ... just gets in the way

DeletedUser

The "Currently equipped" is useful because it compares the stats bonuses between two items.

DeletedUser

I don't like the currently equipped thing either, though if need be I can live with it.

What is doing my head in is the tiny print ... laptop with a 17" screen and still I'm squinting at the screen to read what it says.

Please change it back so the skills are the same size text as the attributes.

I hate it to. I can't read the small print it was mutch better before they changed that.
And i can't understand why we need it. Why shud we want to see what the stats are for 2 things at the same time??

If we can vote to get rid of that silly thing I think u knowes what my vote will be :p

DeletedUser

And i can't understand why we need it. Why shud we want to see what the stats are for 2 things at the same time??

Because want to know if we take off the currently equipped item, what stats bonuses we will lose and what new stats bonuses we will gain from the target item we watching. Just as simple as that.

PS: But I agree that the dev should make it able to be ON/OFF.

DeletedUser25707

Because want to know if we take off the currently equipped item, what stats bonuses we will lose and what new stats bonuses we will gain from the target item we watching. Just as simple as that.
Which is completely useless unless you're completely new to the game... and even then it's only useful for a first few weeks.

DeletedUser

Which is completely useless unless you're completely new to the game... and even then it's only useful for a first few weeks.

Think twice when you said this. Even experience players doesn't mean that he/she must remember all the stats bonuses of all items.

The West is casual game, not a real life, why the heck I need to remember all the stuff of the game in order to be an experience player?