1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmm, there's one little detail that the dancer says, giving some sort of hint about he killer. She mentioned one of Robert's friends pressuring him to do something. That's what counts from what Isabella says.
What you need to do is confront 2 testimonies: the maid's with the horse breeder's. The liar is the killer. :)
If you want me to tell you who it is, click on the spoiler.

[Spoil]Mr. Cartwright[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

Can someone please help me out here.

Ok, so day one I found the bloody cloth in the forest I took it to the sheriff. He told me to ride out to someone's manor in the South and have a look around. There is NOTHING in the south. I posted a question, someone told me to look in the North-East. There is nothing up there. I've searched the entire map and I can't find a single quest-giver that has anything to do with this plot.

Am I suppose to be looking for a quest giver white dot?? I feel like a complete idiot b/c I can't even get this quest started.

DeletedUser25632

Ok, so day one I found the bloody cloth in the forest I took it to the sheriff. He told me to ride out to someone's manor in the South and have a look around. There is NOTHING in the south. I posted a question, someone told me to look in the North-East. There is nothing up there. I've searched the entire map and I can't find a single quest-giver that has anything to do with this plot.

Am I suppose to be looking for a quest giver white dot?? I feel like a complete idiot b/c I can't even get this quest started.

You're looking for a White dot, but it's not a person, it's a property.

Edit: Also, I found it near the center.

Here's a picture if you want to see it just have to click the spoiler.

[Spoil] [/Spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26333

Ok, so I got all the clues except one. There's one job I can't do because I don't have enough points. What now? Do I wait until I can do the job or is there someplace else I can go to get the last item?

DeletedUser

There's no other place to get it. Wait until you can do the job. I don't think the quest is time limited. :)

DeletedUser26342

Confronting the murderer

Ok so thanks to the great hints..ok and some spoilers.. I met with the sherriff and confirmed the evidence and made the accusation correctly. So now I am to go get the culprit, but their respective white dot (and as best as I can recall their previous location) is no longer there. How do I confront the murderer? My picture and all evidence is gone when I made the accusation. I will go back through the 19 pages of this post, but hopefully someone can reply back either in a pm or on this thread.

Thanks!

Quickdrawl

DeletedUser26342

AH Ha! I knew I saw a related post (related to my question about the murderer going missing after they have been correctly accused). I had logged out and logged back as I recalled they did (I think it was angry cloud that posted it), but anyway the white dot (murderer) did move to another square in the map.

DeletedUser

He was in the same spot when I did the quest and I didn't need to refresh ...

DeletedUser

To find it you need to work on the transport ammo job with a picaxe equipped.
Don't expect it to drop instantly. From thousands of players who are searching for it, only a few dozens found it after many hours of trying. Estimated drop rate is lower than 0.1%.
This is not a joke - you need an enormous luck to get it.

More on the matter with reports and testemonies you may find here:
A Strange Lump of Dirt (part deux)

Reyne

To find it you need to work on the transport ammo job with a picaxe equipped.
Don't expect it to drop instantly. From thousands of players who are searching for it, only a few dozens found it after many hours of trying. Estimated drop rate is lower than 0.1%.
This is not a joke - you need an enormous luck to get it.

More on the matter with reports and testemonies you may find here:
A Strange Lump of Dirt (part deux)

Wow. So I was doing the right thing. Thanks for the link. :)

DeletedUser

Great, I picked the wrong reward in dried tears (the dancer) and now I am stuck with a useless item! :mad:

DeletedUser

their is a crazy fee for trading which i hate. i would keep the umbrella just for fun.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me what the final reward is when you pick the murderer correctly in the murder quest. Thanks

DeletedUser

Assassin's quest?

Do the work "Taming Horses," "Quack," "Carrying ammunition", "Tobacco Harvest," "Take agave" and "Sawing wood" to gain their items (the clues)

each work only 10 minutes up to find the clues

After getting all the tracks go to the Sheriff, complete the quest and earn 500 XP.It is finally go to the Sheriff again and choose the Creator of horses: The Killer, you'll earn 1000 xp

Now that you know the horse breeder is the killer, go to him and making duele aventura.Você win again in 1000 and also experience a Colt Buntline Rusted!

Personal I am Brazilian and I used a translator I hope they understand.

DeletedUser

staff is very easy to find nor can you believe that in 10 minutes is ... I laugh when conse

He also holds the quests of the bucket if they have no conse ask.:D:D

DeletedUser

Duel the Murderer

I have tried to duel the Murderer about 10 times but no matter what he always wins. Did anyone else have problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pls can someone tell me which reward I should pick from the dancer in order to get the walking stick - the first or the second choice?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.