1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here you can post hints about how to solve the new quests the 1.28 update brought. Please do not post any more spoilers, please do not link the spoiler found in wiki.de. Please do not give information about rewards. Please do not mention for how long and what jobs need to be done. Accepted hints example:
You will find the mansion in the center of the map. Look around for a white dot (quest giver).

Until we have official information on how much we can let people know about this, please do not post more than hints.
If a person needs to know exactly what needs to be done, please only inform through private messages.
Nobody got warned/infracted for the spoilers I deleted, but from this moment on, anybody who posts any spoiler will receive a warning/infraction.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Murder Quest

I need dome help with the murder quest. I have compleeted talking to the suspects and have gone back to the house but am having no luck finding any clues

DeletedUser

Merged.
Let's see if I can help you with some hints: be careful not to explode while looking for one clue. Another one could be hiding between saw dust. Go look in a smoker's plantation as well and maybe ask some tequila makers if they can help you with one. The yellow potion might be a clue as well. Oh and one last thing, if you like taming horses you might find some help there.

DeletedUser

Merged.
Let's see if I can help you with some hints: be careful not to explode while looking for one clue. Another one could be hiding between saw dust. Go look in a smoker's plantation as well and maybe ask some tequila makers if they can help you with one. The yellow potion might be a clue as well. Oh and one last thing, if you like taming horses you might find some help there.
Very creative, and true :)

DeletedUser

Very creative, and true :)
Thanks anhlong, but let's keep it more on topic. Help with clues if you want to.
Here's another one: While talking to the dancer, the ladies might want to chose first and the gentleman second.

DeletedUser

But if you are a rich men, already have that golden stick, choose the first :D

DeletedUser

Having trouble with gathering evidence of a crime... anyone else? (Tequila/Elixir ones)

DeletedUser

I had absolutely no problems with new quests. Ok, on w12 it took some more time, but that was just some bad luck. ;)

DeletedUser

I had absolutely no problems with new quests. Ok, on w12 it took some more time, but that was just some bad luck. ;)

I`m not sure that luck plays here,cuz i think i managed to find the way for obtaining the 6 evidences in a row using 10 minutes working.Start working from the exploding part (like Duduie said) using clockwise direction for the other jobs ! ;)

DeletedUser

No luck at all

I`m not sure that luck plays here,cuz i think i managed to find the way for obtaining the 6 evidences in a row using 10 minutes working.Start working from the exploding part (like Duduie said) using clockwise direction for the other jobs ! ;)

FakeID is right about one thing, Luck isn't always the answer. Sometimes we need to look at the past to find the evidence we seek.:cool:

DeletedUser21320

I found mine going counter-clockwise. It looks like a 33% drop. I always found them with 30 minutes, and was 3 out of 8 with 10 minute drops.

Has any character under level 50 found the bloody fabric? I have a couple of level 46 who are piling up impressive amounts of Wood, while level 51 and up have had no problem finding it.

DeletedUser23701

Indeed, for me, in Briscoe, I started at lvl 49 to Clear Forest, and worked many many hours till I got.
But, maybe because I'm soldier here, with adventurers and worker no problems.

DeletedUser

So you chose the wrong murderer? What was the result? Did you chose the rancher?

DeletedUser21320

Indeed, for me, in Briscoe, I started at lvl 49 to Clear Forest, and worked many many hours till I got.
But, maybe because I'm soldier here, with adventurers and worker no problems.

Is your level 49 on Premium?
Did he, by any chance, level up to 50 while he was Clearing the Forest?

DeletedUser

He cannot tell you the result nor who he chose. NO SPOILERS!

Sorry :)

I have to ask a question. Is anyone else having a problem getting the items from the jobs to prove the murderer? My W9 guy pretty much got every one with 10 min jobs and he is level 55. My W10 guy hasn't found any of them after doing five 10 min jobs, one 30 min job and now I am trying a 2 hour job. He has already talked to all the suspects and the Sheriff said to go look for more clues. I am doing the jobs, have the right product but just not finding anything????

Status
Not open for further replies.