1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22085

what are awards from dancer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

What clues are we exactly looking for, are they different than normal items you would gather from doing these quests.. or are they different? I've only just started looking for clues after accepting the quest from the Sheriff.. But got the clues at the top of this topic..

If someone could send me a PM if it means giving too much away I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt.

DeletedUser

hello, in the game information is written "Version 1.28 - But you have to bargain" what it si this sentence "But you have to bargain"? It is name this update? Thanx

DeletedUser26118

I have a question. I have browsed through this thread and havent been aboe to find an answer. I have gathered all the clues, and pointed out the right murderer. Now im supposed to bring him to the sheriff. But i dont know where to find him, there are no white dots on the map (except for old missions) and i didnt get a new questionmark at the sheriff. So.. can anyone give me a clue where i find the murderer or what i got to do to bring him/her* to the sheriff. If its considered a spoiler telling me that, send me a pm please :)

*I know what gender it is, i just thought i shouldnt reveal anything ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, it showed up now after i logged in again. Problem solved.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

What clues are we exactly looking for, are they different than normal items you would gather from doing these quests.. or are they different? I've only just started looking for clues after accepting the quest from the Sheriff.. But got the clues at the top of this topic..

If someone could send me a PM if it means giving too much away I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt.
No, they are not normal items and you gather the clues when the sheriff asks you to. It does not matter the order of the hints I gave. Check with the sheriff all the time and see what he says/said. If you did not talk to the suspects yet, then you don't have to look for clues, you have to talk to the suspects.
I don't like telling people what to do step by step. Try to figure it out, is fun and is not hard at all.

DeletedUser

Thanks Duduie, yeah someone helped me out by PM.

Is there any specific time frame you need to work, a lot of people have said they only worked for 10 minutes, but I've not found any.. is there any harm in working the normal 2 hours on them?

Thanks for your help. :)

DeletedUser

There's no harm in working 2h. It depends on your luck. I found 3 clues in 10 mins and the last clue took me 6h ...

fossil1999

can anyone tell me if you have to have nothing on your character when you start clearing the forset for the bloody fabric? i hope not, PM if its a spoiler.
and im level 47, do i need to be level 50 to get it? PM me if its a spoiler.

DeletedUser

It's not a big spoiler actually as it's posted in many posts before... Your equipment doesn't matter, but you have to be at least level 50. ;)

DeletedUser

I have found it successfully in world 8 and 11 but cannot find any evidence in world 10 and I have spent some hours on it already. Did all jobs for 2 hours everything. Bug in World 10? Or can an adventurer not get these items?

DeletedUser9831

i cant find any evidence in world one,, i've been working on this for 2 days now,, did all the jobs around the property,, and nothing,,, any help plz?

DeletedUser25632

i cant find any evidence in world one,, i've been working on this for 2 days now,, did all the jobs around the property,, and nothing,,, any help plz?

Give credit for the spoiler I am about to link to Duduie.

[Spoil] Picking tobacco (will)
Charlatan (doctor's report)
Sawing wood (branding iron)
Breaking in horses (sinister plans)
Picking agaves (engagement ring)
Transport ammunition (birth certificate)[/Spoil]

Click it if you want to know what jobs give out the evidence.

I did the jobs 10 minutes each to get the item. You may need to do them up to 30 minutes, it's all depending on luck I suppose. :p

Also, you should probably make sure you have the photo equipped, not sure if it makes a difference or not, never tried it.

DeletedUser23701

check if you've finished one more quest from Sheriff.
I did same mistake, but found out after 3 jobs without evidences. :)

DeletedUser9831

@JonOfTheWest

Tried all of them before,, and nothing,, i'll try to equip the picture,, maybe my luck will change,, thanks....

DeletedUser9831

check if you've finished one more quest from Sheriff.
I did same mistake, but found out after 3 jobs without evidences. :)

Yeah,, i already talked to the sheriff,, i just need the evidence....

DeletedUser25632

@JonOfTheWest

Tried all of them before,, and nothing,, i'll try to equip the picture,, maybe my luck will change,, thanks....
Let me know if you need it equipped(Will help others here as well), I had mine in the product while I was doing the jobs and received the evidence. I hope you're not that unlucky. :p lol

DeletedUser9831

Let me know if you need it equipped(Will help others here as well), I had mine in the product while I was doing the jobs and received the evidence. I hope you're not that unlucky. :p lol

yup,,, it finally worked,,, its important to equip the picture....

DeletedUser25632

Can someone tell me how to find the evidence PM me pleas

There's been a lot of answers in this thread, and I'm pretty sure you can see the answers to whatever questions you have just on this page about the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.