1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11996

read through this and don't remember anyone mentioning this but. The new Forest location that showed up. Is there a quest to go with it yet?

Dal

DeletedUser

Ok I got water in the bucket... now what? How do I get soap on it? I need help with several other quest too... mainly bella stars derringer, hernandos sword and any other fancy item. Im tired of searching for hidden stuff so if you want to private message me the answers I would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser

I don't think you can do anything with the bucket for now. I'll PM you for the other items.

DeletedUser25632

There is nothing else to do with the bucket other than get a few quests with it when it's equipped check back at the saloon. Firefighters tend to use water but just not from buckets. :p

DeletedUser25707

There is nothing else to do with the bucket other than get a few quests with it when it's equipped check back at the saloon. Firefighters tend to use water but just not from buckets. :p
What are you talking about? What quests? I had it equiped while doing Firefighter job [just for fun, I get more LP's with Walking Stick due to Full Gentleman] and nobody in the Saloon offered me a quest?

DeletedUser

Same here... I have the firefighting bucket and did the firefighter job for 10 hours. All I got was a rusted revolver number 1 and thats pretty much useless. I think I only got that from the luck factor though. Like Ripett, no other quest have showed up.

DeletedUser

Excellent quest line over all (the murderer, not the bucket). Only criticism would be that it's a bit random trying to work out how to start it. A Twitter clue or something would have helped. After that though, I'd say it was the best yet.

DeletedUser25632

I thought the bucket was +15 Firefighting.

It is, whether or not that's telling you to do firefighting for awhile to receive something is purely unknown. I'm very interested in the set if they do add more items later on.

DeletedUser

Sheriff John Fitzburn: I suspected as much. We searched the forest and found Mr. Charlton's body there. He owned the large property to the south. I don't have enough men at the moment... but I'm sure you can give me a hand in this matter. I hereby authorize you to act as my deputy. Ride over to the mansion, try to find a clue there and follow it.

I got deputy medal and I have to go to "The property" but I can not find it on the map. I searched every single sector, but I can't find it... aaaaaaaaa... can someone give me a screenshot of that location? coz I'm stuck now. Thank you

And another quest, now I have bucket with water, how to get a quest to do firefighter job for 15h?

DeletedUser

1. The property is located somewhat north from the map center. I guess that "south" in sheriff's lines is a typo. ;)

2. Does such quest exist at all? As I recall there are only two quest lines with the fire fighter job (ghost town, the farm).

DeletedUser

1. Thank you, I found it.

2. nvm, though that there is such a quest, but no.

Reyne

Okay, forget my builder, my adventurer is having a hard time getting ANY of the clues. I've worked clockwise, counterclockwise, interviewed all the people prior to working the clues, have the picture in my pocket (equipped). What am I doing wrong? If someone could PM me I sure would appreciate it. :)

DeletedUser

Hello I found a strange lump of dirt any one know what to do with it as I have no quest apearing do i need to go some were or to anouther place on the map?

Reyne

:eek:hmy: I feel like such a doofus. I figured out what I was doing wrong. Forgot to chat with the sheriff again...

Status
Not open for further replies.