1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have to carry the old guy's picture on you...
I have had that picture equipped and bloody cloth too. I guess I just have been unlucky. I'll try few more hours with picture again.

Still wondering where I should get that hint-dialog where it says from which jobs I should search ...

DeletedUser

Sorry, even having read right through this I'm still at a bit of a loss how to even start any of the quests get started?

DeletedUser

if you have questions about 1.28 The Murderer quests just pm and i will answer you

DeletedUser16002

Can anybody give me a hint on the bucket quest, ive done the first part now I must wash it somehow. The last hint was bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reyne

Nevermind. Figured out it wasn't the "dancer" in the saloon, but another NPC.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23714

EDIT: for iwatchhotfuzz

you should go now catch some fishes with your bucket

DeletedUser

It's not that easy as it looks at the very first sight... Few things you have to be sure about crime. Murderer has motif. Genuine evidence is found. You don't follow one linear scenario only, just to realize afterwards you jailed wrong suspect that forged evidence to frame someone else.
Anyway, I solved this mystery and had a really good time with Dr.Watson. This was brilliant quest, no doubt the best so far. Thank you InnoGames !

I agree, best quest so far, but for the months of waiting, I must say I am disappointed that the new content lasted me parts of 2 days

DeletedUser22085

if isnt secret how to get bucket and what was second award (walking stick and?)(tumble)

DeletedUser

I agree, best quest so far,
I disagree. It is just one of the best quest series. ;)
Maybe we should open a new thread with the best and the worst quest series then praise those that are awsome and spit on those few made just to be added in possible advertisements as a number of quests.

DeletedUser

Thanks anhlong, but let's keep it more on topic. Help with clues if you want to.
Here's another one: While talking to the dancer, the ladies might want to chose first and the gentleman second.

Too late... *sigh*

DeletedUser

Im at level 75 in w10 and the quest-series hasn't shown up? Can someone please explain what Im doing wrong. How do i get it started, and where do I find it???

DeletedUser

Start by clearing the forest and getting a mysterious item with blood. Unknown amount of time for clearing though.

DeletedUser

I disagree. It is just one of the best quest series. ;)
Maybe we should open a new thread with the best and the worst quest series then praise those that are awsome and spit on those few made just to be added in possible advertisements as a number of quests.

Is it worth the time?

DeletedUser

No but who cares. The forum is made so it can be interesting. Lets put of polls for best/worst threads.

DeletedUser

I will say that this quest was pretty interesting, I am not really into figuring this kind of stuff out, I want the answers and get the stuff and move on. I GUESS there are some people that like figuring these things out thats why they put a stop to spoilers but I dont agree. I even put all the info in my town forum under a topic called "Quest Spoilers" and I was called a Roob for putting all the info up?? You can't make everyone happy I guess.

When doing the jobs to get the evidence, I had to do 2 hour blocks to get all the evidence with one guy and the other got it after like 10 or 30 minute jobs, so it is all about luck.

I had all the answers from the begining from the german wiki site so I never read any of the details to even try and figure it out and be all detective like but it was still cool. I think INNO could do better by spreading all the quests out. Meaning have like 2 per level instead of having non-stop quests from 1 to 50 and then nothing till 67 and after that you have to be specced correctly to finish them all. Just my little rant, lol.

Reyne

True but as a pure builder you get the first nice reward item no matter your class, and a builder really doesn't need the final prize at all.

That's not the point. Part of the enjoyment of this game is doing quests to break up the monotony of doing jobs to level up. One of my favorite characters (I have one of each class on different worlds) is a pure builder. That doesn't mean that I don't want (or shouldn't be able) to do the quests with that character, regardless of whether that character needs a certain reward or not. It's the satifaction of completing a storyline that makes it fun.

Pure builders have run into this before. They continually get the shaft because they have no alternatives for completing storylines (which sometimes lead to other storylines becoming available) simply because of their chosen character class.

I know you, and others, will probably be angry with me for stating this, and it isn't my intention to upset anyone. But it's just a little annoying to a certain (necessary to the game) character class to be treated as a second class citizen.

DeletedUser

That was not the point Reyne. If you finished the entire quest, then you should understand what Joxer meant. The final reward besides the experience, is an item pure builders would probably wear, but not be excited about.
[Spoil]The final reward is a weapon and pure builders are not good duelers[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

Maybe I should add something to this. Although some jobs (quests) are too tough for a pure builder, if you respec to a fort fighter, you'll be able to work on them. ;)
For example... Charlatan? What's stopping you to move some skills into hiding? And there is actually no point to remain a pure builder till the end of the world, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.