1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, nobody can give you a straight answer in this thread. If you can't find anything in the rules, then you will find something in the first post of this thread. I asked everybody to not post spoilers. If you do not follow my advice, I have a button for you ...

DeletedUser21320

Why is it that the entire quest is laid out on the German wiki (even formatted normally) but the rest of the world can't speak about it? That's insulting. We're not second-class citizens. If someone doesn't want to read the spoiler, they don't have to do it.

And yes, I did the entire quest and got the reward. This is not just sour grapes.

I will be happy to send the wiki address to anyone who asks nicely.

DeletedUser

As I explained in the first post of the thread, I have no official information about what should be kept secret and what can be posted publicly.
Also, the wiki can be edited by anybody playing the game and having an account on wiki. So I would not consider it official.
Plus, the .de forums always gave more information to people than we had here and that because on .net we had the most people not wanting spoilers. I know, is not my choice, I like to find out things myself, but we have to respect their wishes too.
And to please both sides, I let any kind of spoilers be posted here for almost 2 days. In 2 days active forum people had the chance to find out everything needed. Beyond this point, is not hard to use the PM system. I found 6 PM's this morning myself. I answered all of them and people are happy they know and they can share with their town members in-game.

DeletedUser24529

I didn't get the reward, but to be honest, the real reward for me was the walking stick! I've been looking for that stick for like 2 months grave robbing!!!
so I'm very happy, is there anyone who'd like to share my shampein with me? LOL

DeletedUser21320

So why not post the spoilers under "Spoilers" (as is done for the medals) and let those who don't want to see them not read them? If there were an alternative I would be completely supportive of the infractions.

Some of us do *not* have the free time to figure out the sometimes obscure clues. Others may not have enough English. Forcing a significant percentage of the players to play as if we did want puzzles is wrong.

Making customers go to Youtube or PM to get stuff that's already officially in the public domain (the German wiki) just seems hypocritical and a bad business practice.

So the duels after finding the correct murderer are not published in an official forum, and therefore are "secret". No problem. They require some effort by the players, and don't involve a sometimes inexact translation or random trials or times. Infract away. But the six items are not "secret" in any sense of the word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25707

No, nobody can give you a straight answer in this thread. If you can't find anything in the rules, then you will find something in the first post of this thread. I asked everybody to not post spoilers. If you do not follow my advice, I have a button for you ...
So basically, you're saying you made that rule up... good to know.

... that because on .net we had the most people not wanting spoilers. ...
Do you know that for a fact? Did you conduct some survey to find out how many people do not want to see spoilers?

DeletedUser

I can post links of reported posts, but you will not be able to see them since you are not a moderator.
As I said before: I did let spoilers on the forum for almost 2 days. I had to delete them and stop people from posting spoilers because many of the spoiling posts have been reported.
Is not my choice, is the reader's choice. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, I couldn't care less.
Is my thread, my rule. Like it or not, that's your choice. But don't be surprised if you get warned/infracted.

I will discuss this subject no longer. If you wish to rant, go ahead and rant in the Saloon. The questions and guides section of the forum is not opened for discussions, that's what we have the Saloon for.
Any more off topic posts will be infracted. This thread is about hints to 1.28 quests.

DeletedUser

So basically, you're saying you made that rule up... good to know.
No. The rule of no discussing secret quests on this forum is ages old.
And please calm down. If you can't find an info you're looking for on the forum, you may certainly spot that some forum members are giving hints because they know details, but can't post 'em.
If those hints are not enough to solve a mystery, just send a private message to those who gave a hint. If it matters, you may also PM me.

DeletedUser

Hint: don't forget to take the bucket with you when you go fishing, so you can fill it up with water.

DeletedUser

Oh for god's sake ... after all, the murder weapon is a branding iron. I bet the dancer had it in her pocket untill she hit the basterd with it. [sarcasm]

DeletedUser

none of the evidence will drop now. like for hours . it all dropped befor ok . Is it timed out?

DeletedUser928

yup it seemed to have stopped. only my first worlds got the evidence. I have half with just 3 parts ....

DeletedUser

If anyone still needs help with the bloody fabric quest, I have a very effective walk through. I had it posted but was asked to remove it due to being a spoiller, which I dont understand why it was considered a spoiler cause I think when people come to these forums it is to look for help not people keeping secrets. I may be wrong but still if any one would like the help and would like my wallk through all you have to is PM me and I will do my best to get it to you. One small issue I have to send it in 2 parts cause it is to big to send all at once (over 5000 characters). Oh and a little rep wouldn't hurt lol:) Thank you.

DeletedUser

I feel stupid

I must be really stupid, because I can't figure out how to even get this quest started. I found the bloody clothes and was told to ride out to someone's manor in the south. I can't find anything anywhere on the map. What am I suppose to be doing???

DeletedUser

I must be really stupid, because I can't figure out how to even get this quest started. I found the bloody clothes and was told to ride out to someone's manor in the south. I can't find anything anywhere on the map. What am I suppose to be doing???

It's not in the south. it's somewhere in the north-east..

DeletedUser

if you have questions about 1.28 Crime quests just pm me

DeletedUser

It's not that easy as it looks at the very first sight... Few things you have to be sure about crime. Murderer has motif. Genuine evidence is found. You don't follow one linear scenario only, just to realize afterwards you jailed wrong suspect that forged evidence to frame someone else.
Anyway, I solved this mystery and had a really good time with Dr.Watson. This was brilliant quest, no doubt the best so far. Thank you InnoGames !

Status
Not open for further replies.