1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I got one of the items in 6h and 40 mins, level 99. There's no level requirement that I know of.
As for spoilers, you can always use the PM (private message) system to find out what you need.

DeletedUser23701

Is your level 49 on Premium?
Did he, by any chance, level up to 50 while he was Clearing the Forest?

I was lvl 49 and I'm premium player.
I got, as I though will give a last try :), when I was lvl 50 and some 1k+ XP and motivation 67%.

DeletedUser

World 10 Issues?

Yeah, I don't know what the problem is with World 10. I've done 2 hours on one job, 10 minutes on most others, then 30 minutes on most others when that didn't work, and still not collecting any evidence. Yes, I have completed talking to everyone including the sheriff for a second time.

DeletedUser

Can you please help me? I am trying to complete the murder quest-line, but all of the NPC's of the quest disappeared along with their respective dialogues. I have no way to read their testimony to make sense of the 6 pieces of evidence that I have. Can you please copy and paste the testimonies for me into a message. I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have the same problem Wytesmith...I think they should let the NPCs stay at least until the entire quest line is finished.

DeletedUser

Sent epilogues to both of you. If anyone else needs them, PM me.

DeletedUser

My pleasure!

Hint: chose the murderer wisely. A bounty hunter will not get a bounty if he brings the wrong person to jail.
Hint: the murderer is the only one who lies in his testimony. Read the epilogues very carefully to know who the liar is.

DeletedUser

I found mine going counter-clockwise. It looks like a 33% drop. I always found them with 30 minutes, and was 3 out of 8 with 10 minute drops.

Has any character under level 50 found the bloody fabric? I have a couple of level 46 who are piling up impressive amounts of Wood, while level 51 and up have had no problem finding it.

i am level 48 and work now 50 our clearing the forest and find nothing

DeletedUser11996

Anyone know what I do once I get all 5 items. I could use a good hint.

DeletedUser

And are you supposed to find the products of the job? Or do you find something different, like the bloody fabric while clearing the forest?

DeletedUser

You find clues, so something different. You need to get 6 clues and then talk to the sheriff.

DeletedUser20801

Yes!! picked the right guy in the 1st shot! :D Very nice quest as it brings in a little Sherlock Holmes to the game!

And I won't disclose anything. Would be a shame to ruin this good quest :) I love detective work...

DeletedUser16440

Am I allowed to ask what the reward is for choosing the right person??? What happens when you choose wrong?

DeletedUser

You aren't given any money for bringing in the wrong guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25707

Are you trying to tell us that the ONLY reward for correct choice is money? That there is no XP reward for choosing correctly?

DeletedUser

im not sure about that, but according to Duduie's hint, you don't get a bounty for bringing the wrong person to jail, i take that to mean money, but then again, it could be something, ill know when i pick the right person or not.

DeletedUser25707

Why can't someone here just give up a straight answer... I mean, it's not like it's against forum rules to give spoilers...

Status
Not open for further replies.