1.28 bs?

DeletedUser

Mstoned has hit you for 690 damage.

Was just hit this by a dueler in a fort battle

now this means that it is no longer fruitful to be a soldier in fort battles when our measly guns can only hit under 300 max for the highest teir gun in the game

what is the point soldiers who chose the fort fighter build give up lots in game play to be fort fighters, and wow the devs just gone and screwed us royally

DeletedUser

They've made enough money off this franchise, it's time to bend you over and let you feel the pain of making something that people don't appreciate for months on end ;)

DeletedUser

tbh even with precise shot gun it says critical hit is 10% extra damage so i dunno why I was hit for 690

max should have been under 500

thats like 160% damage mod

DeletedUser

Is +10% of the max hp of the one hit. So if the one hit has 1500 max hp, (let's say a winchester) 300 + 150 = 450. With premium = 600.

DeletedUser

lol u know how messed up that sounds, so wow lmfao

a dueler could possibly hit 1300 on me with premium, nice

that sounds even more jacked up now

congratz on screwing the soldiers inno

DeletedUser

You have 5000 hp? Holy cow. On what world? So I can get ya hihi

Anyway it doesn't mean that you'll get hit for 1300 every time a dueler shoots you. The chance to land a critical is still 10% (20% with premium).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so can u explain to my why this came to be?

and soldiers got nothing and like it?

and i have 4300 ish hp on w10

I think 10% extra of the guns power isnt so bad 10% of the person hp is just ridiculous

when are the soldiers going to get something, soldiers are the backbone of any fort so whats up with that

DeletedUser13020

Good. Duelers finally got a leg up on this game. Soldiers have always been the the best for forts AND duels now you must simply realize that they are no longer the absolute better choice for forts...too bad.

DeletedUser1121

I agree with -TP- here. Soldiers with premium can build characters with >6k of health.
This disturbs the balance in a fortbattle greatly. I think it is a good thing that duellers got an extra bonus to even this out. And if you look at the recent updates, this is the first one that actually helps a dueller.

DeletedUser

so can u explain to my why this came to be?

and soldiers got nothing and like it?

and i have 4300 ish hp on w10

I think 10% extra of the guns power isnt so bad 10% of the person hp is just ridiculous

when are the soldiers going to get something, soldiers are the backbone of any fort so whats up with that

Ha ha, finally not so great after all..

Anyway, thanks devs. It is much better now.

DeletedUser

Hold the phone, duelers actually have a good bonus now? Alrighty folks, grab the torches and pitchforks, we cant let this slide!

[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

well I guess it's time for me to clean the dust off my dueler in w9 and join some fort battles :)

ps: zet said that they will add another advantage for the soldiers, but one that won't unbalance the thing again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is +10% of the max hp of the one hit. So if the one hit has 1500 max hp, (let's say a winchester) 300 + 150 = 450. With premium = 600.

The damage for premium or non premium stays the same, it's only the chance to get a critical hit that get's doubled... :dry:

DeletedUser

well I guess it's time for me to clean the dust off my dueler in w9 and join some fort battles :)

ps: zet said that they will add another advantage for the soldiers, but one that won't unbalance the thing again.

No, no, no!! why, WHY?! I'm soldier in the world I play most, but I don't want that this class has any more bonuses for forts! Please. Any single bonus will dis balance the game again.

GF

DeletedUser

These fort bonuses seem to give the defending side of built forts a larger advantage over the attackers. On world 4, the battle for Fort Hell Lookout seems to show that attackers have been greatly disadvantaged as most attackers could not get more than 1:2 hit miss. While looking at the defenders, most got around 1:1 hit miss and someone got 16:4. Looking at my stats, i got 2 hits and 22 misses and this is a big diffence from previous battles where I hit more with that much shooting opportunities.

Although this was a pretty one sided battle, it just seems that the bonuses have greatly changed how fort battles are now balanced. I'm just curious now if it is a defining factor in full fort battles where strategy is used by both sides of the battle.

DeletedUser

duelers duel for a reason, soldiers have 5k+ health for a reason its cause they sacrificed their points in certain areas to do so

tbh with this update to duelers u dont even need to have any of the so called "fort fighting skills" u just need to land a hit and premium thats about it

so way to ruin things again but its all good, will just make more and more worlds that rely on fort fighting to die out im sure that will bring big business

DeletedUser1121

@greatest

Did you actually read what bever posted?

The damage for premium or non premium stays the same, it's only the chance to get a critical hit that get's doubled... :dry:

So, premium doesn't matter. And furthermore, it is only the critical shot that is affected by this bonus. So instead of getting two shots to get killed, you get only one and only if that player is a dueller.

It's not like a dueller will take >600 damage every shot..

DeletedUser

The point is that duelers duel they need no so called fort fighting skills inorder to do a critical hit of this magnitude which is the bs

they have skill set to duel

i think if anything needed modification first it wasnt class specifics it was skill specific

it was how long ago that we were told each specific skill would help on either the off or def end

i dont see that happening at all

a dueler with no offensive stats other than aim, no leadership or anything can weild a gun equal to their level not to their fort fighting abilities, they can levey critical hits capable of cripling players and yet soldiers were over powered because we chose to put 150+ points into hp?

One Armed Ninja

Greatest, how many duelers do you actually see in any world?
Let alone those that turn up to forrtbattels

GIve them a break and stop whining