1.23 Thanksgiving Quest

DeletedUser

the turkeys must be hiding

I have 260 labor points and it has taken me 16 hours to get one damn turkey

DeletedUser

damn turkeys. i'm upset on those oranges, are really hard to get, think they are alive and run from the tree :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hey Ya'll..I just started not to long ago and this may be dumb or I am over looking it but where the heck do you find the oranges at? Someone,anyone ?

DeletedUser

Hey Ya'll..I just started not to long ago and this may be dumb or I am over looking it but where the heck do you find the oranges at? Someone,anyone ?

NEW Frequently Asked Questions > Items and Products

Q. How can I find <insert name of product>?
A. See West Stats product list.​
Gem's Helpful Reference Section > I cannot see a job on the map!! It doesn't exist!

Jobs only appear on the map when you are in close enough range with your skills to be able to do it. If it isn't on the map, and is required in a quest you would need to level a bit more to be able to put the necessary points into required ones.

To check which skill points you'd need to add, an offsite reference may help. The one I use is http://weststats.com/Jobs/

DeletedUser

I am not gonna complain about this qust I mean it was a little lame but they could have done better IMO but at least there was one :)

DeletedUser

all done finally.with adventurer on world one it took me 36 hours,i had 1 in inv before i started.with soldier on world 5 took me 42 hours,had 2 in inventory.what a quest:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser2676

14 hours 50 minutes with 2 turkeys :s

Let me ask this again.....when's the deadline for this quest?

DeletedUser2676

I seem to have calculated it wrong, It's 17 and a half hours with 2 turkeys :eek:hmy:

With 4 more days to go, I don't think it's enough at all.... :mad:

DeletedUser

i will just throw in a question.
why thanksgiving? i mean, it's us & canadian celebration, the main servers are in germany, the company is in germany. So why did they pick up this celebration?
will this mean that they will pick other nations' celebrations as well?

DeletedUser

becuse we want new quest and they probaly wanna give us speciall quest for an special day :)

DeletedUser

24 hours of doing nothing but hunting turkeys and I end up with a whooping 5 turkeys... so 24 more hours until I finish the quest? :sad:

DeletedUser

13 1/2 straight hours without finding a turkey now, putting me up to 36 hours and still stuck on six turkeys. Stealing Blitzkrieg's formula from a couple of pages back, the odds of 13 1/2 hours without a turkey are:

87%^27=2.32819751%

If my own memory of how to figure such things is not at fault, I should, just by the odds, have 9.36 turkeys now (well, 9, you know) instead of 6. Bad luck abounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

turkey.png

Yay :laugh:! Two more to go!