1.23 Thanksgiving Quest

DeletedUser19900

3 hours to get berries
9 hours to get corn
7 hours to get oranges
46 1/2 hours to get 9 out of 10 turkeys

And it's over with me one short? Better yet, I'm a premium adventurer. This`damn thing better be available again next Turkey Day, otherwise that was an awful lot of wasted time.

After this, you still expect to be playing a year from now? :huh:

DeletedUser

Annoying.

Innogames needs to understand that after all the hassle people have gone through for this quest series, the reward need s to be given to the ones that started and near finished it.

This is a game. It needs to be fun, not 100% realistic (like Thanksgiving ending on CET is that anyway) or people will stop playing. Give us the freaking month of November to finish the quest and have a dialogue from Henry explaining why it got cancelled, if so.

EDIT: I also handed in a ticket about this.

DeletedUser

for every job in the game you have to not do it continuously because your motivation drops. But this one requires a lot of oranges, corn, 10 hours of laying railroad tracks (which btw means 2-3 days if you do it normally) and then 10 turkey legs. I, as a premium adventurer didn't made it to railroad because of 1 missing orange. And that has 38%, how long will it take me 2 get 10 turkey legs? And to put a deadline that short, for everyone who worked hours on this, is simply making everyone angry

DeletedUser8627

Pfft..

How many people actually finished this quest line?

I'm not a premium member and started this in 4 worlds. Could not get all the turkey.

But alas, it's only a quest :) One on Charisma, who cares... Back to silver mining :D:D

DeletedUser

I finished it, sort of. I got the last turkey on both worlds about 15 minutes before the quest ended, but I wasn't on the computer at the time and it was too late to complete it by the time I could get back on (less than an hour later.) It is frustrating, but I'm sure I'll get over it eventually just like all of the other frustrating things I've encountered.

DeletedUser

I was able to finish oit on 3 worlds, but I'm just as frustrated as everyone else on the other 3 worlds I play.

I haven't spent any money on premium in about 6 months but was considering getting the credit card out again to buy another 100 nuggets. No way in hell I'm handing over any of my hard earned money to a game run like this... I'll play for free and get what I pay for.

DeletedUser

One on Charisma, who cares... Back to silver mining :D:D

One charisma means +1 attribute for the ones that finished it that you can't get otherwise. Is not like just exp and money that you can make up for doing jobs. So I guess it is a pretty big deal and a lot of players care about it.

DeletedUser

Pfft..

How many people actually finished this quest line?

I'm not a premium member and started this in 4 worlds. Could not get all the turkey.

But alas, it's only a quest :) One on Charisma, who cares... Back to silver mining :D:D

I don't use premiums, and I completed the quest in all 5 worlds I play, on the 21st noon, 21st evening, 23rd afternoon, 23 evening, and the final one on 26th evening, about 3 hours before the quests were suspended.
In the last world, it took me 56 hours 40 minutes of turkey hunting to gather 9 turkey legs (less than 8% average drop rate). On the other worlds I was slightly luckier than the 13% drop rate. Even in this last world I wasn't working only on turkey hunting, I participated in some fort battles, built the residences up, did a few other jobs, too.
I suspected that the quest will be suspended at midnight, wasn't sure if those who accepted the quest would be able to complete it, but did not want to risk.

DeletedUser19978

Eh... I feel very unlucky now... missed completition only by 15 minutes or so... (yes, got all turkeys but ... about 15 minutes TOO late)... and now I'm supposed to wait a year to be able to finnish this? uh... doesn't sound so good to me.

And now I have 11 turkeys ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this seems a good way to stop people paying for Premium.
10 Turkeys, what a joke!
Yours Disgruntled, (though not surprised):sad:

DeletedUser

Totaly, they shoudl have warn us a bit more, then till now all qusts should have been only accepted in the time limit, not also completed. This is just great i spent so much time to do these jobs, i got killed a dozen of times, got only a few houndreds exp, im the mean time those could have been thousends and all for nothing...... this is just great.......

DeletedUser

now, to be evil :) i would make a quest that is available for 12 hours and that asks to bring 10 union flags and 10 confederate flags :laugh:

DeletedUser

then till now all qusts should have been only accepted in the time limit, not also completed.

This is what everybody is saying on Brazilian Server, if we new that this time was diferent, we should put some more energy to complete that in time...

DeletedUser

the quest line should be started in the thanksgiving period, but after that, everyone that started it can follow and finish it. that's how it is normal. to have now people all over the world with thanksgiving I, thanksgiving II or thanksgiving III locked till next year is not ok.

DeletedUser

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ???

36 hours for 10 @#%#$@%$ turkeys and you drop the quest !!!

Pillocks :(

DeletedUser

Wow. Things sure went to hell overnight. Can't say I'm too sympathetic, since I completed the quest a couple of days back. Do agree that bettter indication of when the quest ended would be useful for people, though.

DeletedUser

We're looking into whether it's possible to extend the quest deadline. Please be patient.

DeletedUser

Not sure what im more annoyed with. the fact that i have spent hours of what seemed like minimal item drops on quite a few worlds only to have the quest pulled out from under me or the fact that the quest wasnt even offered on some worlds. :(

i'd love to know how many people that were trying to get this quest done actually completed it.