1.19 Items Thread

DeletedUser

Methinks its a typo labeling the acid as a melee weapon,when you possess it, its grouped with all your ranged weapons in your backpack.

DeletedUser

I think that also, It also dismisses the main part of the Charletan Set being a Melee.

DeletedUser

So what was the outcome of this?

Morthy is a busy person, i have tried to get hold of him but he was either afk/not there. When he gets a chance ill ask him to have a look and post.

DeletedUser10523

I've got everything in the gentlemen's set except the walking stick but I wouldn't use it for dueling.

DeletedUser

Morthy is going to ask next time he gets a chance, ill keep you updated :)

DeletedUser

Morthy stated in Ideas that he spoke to eiswiesel, who agrees that acid should be ranged. I assume it'll be changed shortly.

DeletedUser

I really doubt it will have to wait for 1.20. Unless the coding is really sloppy, it's probably a matter of something like changing one 0 in a db to a 1.

DeletedUser

I really doubt it will have to wait for 1.20. Unless the coding is really sloppy, it's probably a matter of something like changing one 0 in a db to a 1.

Possible, but i meant as in timeframes, say if the update was scheduled soon, they might wait until then.

DeletedUser

Does anyone in W3 have the full Charlatan's set yet or am I the first one? (I doubt it)

DeletedUser

You're a long way off 1st place :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're right.

Hence the I doubt it in parentheses.

Man you guys don't make this board a very friendly place to visit.

DeletedUser

Did I or did I not add a friendly, smiling face at the end?

Jees, some people just want, want, want.

Gimme gimme gimme... I need.. I need!!!

I'd like to know if anyone has got the complete gentlemen set on W3 yet. Now that is an accomplishment.

DeletedUser

BigDuke has the only walking stick i've seen. Everything else can be bought.

DeletedUser

where i can find sombrero and sandals?
i look all over the forum and i m not found that is somewhere wrought.

Please help me.

tnx