1.19 Items Thread

DeletedUser

elixier.png

According to Weststats, no town in W3 has it.

So, anybody know different?

DeletedUser

Possibly a new Quest item?
or maybe a new job, who knows with the dev's of The West :bandit:

Edit:
Possibly the Charletan job?
high luck job, may find it their ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't found it in stores on any world, but I've found it twice trading with Indians on w1.

DeletedUser

It is supposed to show up on newly built level 7 Gunsmiths. Of course, subject to luck.

DeletedUser

I haven't found it in stores on any world, but I've found it twice trading with Indians on w1.

I just bought it in world 1. Its cheap, just 1500$ (as town member). That i dont get is why is melee weapon and not ranged...

Ps. Yes there is Charlatan job where you will find the Elixir (9%) to complete the set. The Charlatan Set its awesome.

DeletedUser

elixier.png

According to Weststats, no town in W3 has it.

So, anybody know different?
Our town is not in wetstats....but we have it!

The town of Smokin TP2 has Corrosive Acid

We are now in weststats......

DeletedUser

I just bought it in world 1. Its cheap, just 1500$ (as town member). That i dont get is why is melee weapon and not ranged...
The Charlatan Set its awesome.

Agree.

All the bonuses are for a ranged weapon :( So the set is for working only.

DeletedUser

Why the heck is it a melee weapon? That defeats the whole purpose of the set for the bonus with 6 -_-

DeletedUser

Why the heck is it a melee weapon? That defeats the whole purpose of the set for the bonus with 6 -_-

Maybe because the set is for working, not fighting.

Weststats has only 1 town in W3 with these.

Anybody else have a town with this item?

Thanks
Dazzy

DeletedUser

Merged and Renamed, saves lots of people asking when we have one topic for 1.19 Items :)

DeletedUser

Maybe because the set is for working, not fighting.

Weststats has only 1 town in W3 with these.

Anybody else have a town with this item?

Thanks
Dazzy

Bonuses with 5 items

+6 Dexterity

+20 Stamina
+20 Trading

+120 labor points towards Charlatan
Bonuses with 6 items

+9 Dexterity

+20 Stamina
+20 Trading
+18 Reflex
+18 Toughness
+18 Aim
+18 Shooting

If it's designed for working, why does the full set give reflex, toughness, aim, and shooting? Those using it specifically for working don't even need all 6 as 5 suffices with still giving 120 LP's. only different is the dueling bonuses and +3 more dex. It makes no sense lol.

DeletedUser

only different is the dueling bonuses and +3 more dex. It makes no sense lol.

You think that there are no jobs that require Reflex, Toughness or Shooting?
lol @ you.

Admitedly the Aim bonus is not much use for working. That seems an odd bonus to anything other than a Dueler Set but it is not, it's a Charlatan Set :D

Now, go find me them shoes boy!
:p

DeletedUser

Bonuses with 5 items

+6 Dexterity

+20 Stamina
+20 Trading

Bonuses with 6 items

+9 Dexterity

+20 Stamina
+20 Trading
+18 Reflex
+18 Toughness
+18 Aim
+18 Shooting

If it's designed for working, why does the full set give reflex, toughness, aim, and shooting? Those using it specifically for working don't even need all 6 as 5 suffices with still giving 120 LP's. only different is the dueling bonuses and +3 more dex. It makes no sense lol.

Just because it has dueling stats it doesnt mean it's for dueling. Sure if you want it for dueling, go for it. There are several other items with dueling stats, but they also have others. The brown bowler hat for example have reflex, fancy slouch hat, fancy woolly hat, some of the dancer items. There are ALOT of items with dueling bonuses. It doesnt mean that they are made for dueling only just because they got some dueling stats on them.

DeletedUser

Dazzy:

Stop putting words in my mouth. Sure there are jobs for those, but it adds a bunch of skills related to DUELING. I'm sure they didn't add those 4 extra stats for job purposes when shooting is in there (especially with all the dueling equipment there already is).

Coot:

I understand that, but the whole set has no dueling stats whatsoever until you complete the set. What is the point of adding dueling stats (and may I add, there isn't VIGOR on it) when to have the complete set means using a melee weapon instead of ranged? It just doesn't make any sense.

If it's not for duelers why add the stats and keep stamina, trading, and + to charlatan the same from 5 to 6 items? I highly doubt they were added just for + to jobs rather dueling.

Even if it's for Charlatan specifically, still why would there be reflex, toughness, and aim? Charlatan has NONE of these.

I'm not even a dueler. My closest would be on W3 as I'm shooter/trap.

DeletedUser

its pretty obvious the sets are combined to fit for work and dueling.

the charlatan set is for ranged dulers, and gentelment for melee since there are some charisma updates who are crucial for a melee in late lvls...

the question is which is the better one :)

DeletedUser

Well, I'd say neither are good because no one can find the walking stick for gentleman's set and the Corrosive acid in the charlatan's set is a MELEE weapon lol.