☆Unity Alliance - 2 Towns - New Members✯

DeletedUser

Aeterno Lake - All levels recruiting

Note: If you don't want to read our PERFECT forum, just contact Junonyt in game.
AETERNO LAKE
Be the Worst! Edit: Be the Best
RECRUITING ALL LEVELS

If you're looking for a good town, but don't know which one of the hundreds to choose from, pick us!

ADVANTAGES:

• We are very active in fort battles - There is at least one every week.
  • We are a part of the UA alliance, meaning that NOBODY would dare to challenge us.
  • WE HAVE A FORT!
  • We are constantly growing.
  • We have a lot of good builders' jobs nearby, e.g: Drilling for Oil, Building Manor House and firefighter.
  • We are a mixed town, looking for ALL CLASSES, and ALL LEVELS, from 1-99!
DISADVANTAGES:

• We don't yet have a lot of members

MIXED DIS/ADVANTAGES

• We are a FULLY COMPLETED TOWN - good for duelers, bad for builders.
  • There are not a lot of towns nearby - Excellent for builders, no change for duellists. (as a real dueler would travel FAR away from their home town, so as to not put their town mates in danger) - However NOBODY would DARE to duel us.
  • I (Junonyt) am very passionate about my town, and therefore you might find that I take things, (Like this recruitment thread) OTT, (over the top)...
OUR STATS:
When looking for a town you should not worry about the stats, but for the people inside it, for whether you LIKE the town, not just its completion state, however, if you are one of those people looking for a completed town, come to us, as we are fully completed at MORE THAN 42,800 points.

TOWN HALL: 10
RESIDENCES:
BANK:
GUNSMITH: 15
TAILOR: 10
GENERAL STORE:
MORTICIAN: YES
HOTEL: 5

TOTAL: 42,800 points for the Town

OUR FORT:
Our recently captured fort is called UA - AETERNO. 22 members of the UA attacked, only 1 defender was there. That's how scared they really are...

For an invitation; please contact JUNONYT, in game.
PLEASE JOIN!

As of 10th April, we are within the top 50 ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We Care

Aeterno Lake
Because tiny italic writing looks so good under big italic writing...

DeletedUser1105

Alright guys. Enough bumping - please wait 7 days between posts.

DeletedUser

Recruitment

InGame Name: Taramis
Character Level (XP/XP): 4 (27-35)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency:None
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: 64
Highest Attribute: Dex 3
1st Highest Skill: Traps 15 +3 bonus
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness 1 +5
3rd Highest Skill: Shooting 3 +1
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: Trapping, making cash for the town, roleplaying and fun!
Personal Requirements/ Donate all cash to town except for what is neededfor gearing/ being in a active town that will let all townfolk contribute

Thank You,

Taramis :D

DeletedUser

Thank you Taramis,

but I could not seem to find your user name on World 3?

DeletedUser

Why use caps?It's boring and drab.Use a different language so people need a translator to understand it and then you type the language wrong so they get annoyed and forget they didn't want to join your town and then join your town.

DeletedUser

What? Here at the Aeterno Empire, we do our best to help our members and fellow players, but that sentence did not make sense... at all...

DeletedUser

Here are the Aeterno Guarantees that apply to EVERY ONE of the Aeterno Towns.

1. We'll tell you anything we know about the game, and you can feel free to talk without being questioned.
  2. We aren't overcrowded, so every member's name will be remembered!
  3. We are far away from any duelling towns, and we are members of the UA, no one will dare duel us.*
  4. You'll have fun! After all, The-West is a game!

Here's a story about a guy who attacked my and stole over $1000 from me, and I'm a defenceless builder! His name was Rattlesnake Dick. After I threatened him with the Hit team he thought that I was bluffing, so he attacked again! That did it! I called upon the hit team and Rattlesnake dick was knocked out.

He ain't no duelling no dat der tarnation builder again!! Yee haaa, oh dawgies!