Search results

1. Advent Calendar 13. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our 13th game is here! A nice little game to occupy your mind while you do your Holiday shoppings! Remember to leave your answer in this thread, and not make a new one. Game: This happy hymn of praise was translated from Latin and rewritten in English in 1841. John...
  2. Advent Calendar 12. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our 12th game is here! A nice little game to occupy your mind while you do your Holiday shoppings! Remember to leave your answer in this thread, and not make a new one. Game: The Christmas season is not only filled with delicious sweets and coziness. For some, a...
  3. Feedback Speed World

You can register with your regular player account
  4. Feedback Speed World

I can't change the rewards because the event has started, but the next event will consider this recommendation.
  5. Feedback Speed World

I'll suggest it
  6. Feedback Speed World

yes, it's going to be pumpkin hunting.
  7. Feedback Speed World

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Here you can share your feedback and ask questions about our Speed World Contest. Your The West Team
  8. 10 Days Speed World

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Speed World will open its doors for you for a short time, prepare yourself for a fast adventure! Event World General Settings World Opening 10/12/2021 12:00 World Close 20/12/2021 12:00 Market It will be open for the town and the alliance Money Transfer...
  9. Advent Calendar 5. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our 5th game is here! A nice little game to occupy your mind while you do your Holiday shoppings! Remember to leave your answer in this thread, and not make a new one. Game: What is the name of the female figure who, according to Icelandic superstition, comes down...
  10. Awesomia Battle (De Muertos)

Due to an error, the defence side did not get a chest in the Fort battle in Kansas. We have now fixed this. Every player who was in the Defence please check his inventory. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  11. Awesomia Battle (De Muertos)

Hello Cowboys and Cowgirls, Are you ready to fight for the liberation of AWESOMİA? There will be surprise rewards waiting for you in the battles! The dates and times of the war are as follows...
  12. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Yeni takvimi paylaşacağım savaşlar arasında birazdan bir saat fark olacak. there will be 3 wars per world
  13. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Hello Cowboys and Cowgirls, Awesomia battles to be held for day of the dead event. The number of battles has not yet been determined, but it will be divided into 4 worlds in one day. I want you to recommend wartime, and I'm going to set myself a timetable.
  14. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

If we do it in a wide time, why would there be a morning war or why there would be a night battle?
  15. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

battles have been changed to 22-23-00 hours.
  16. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Battle dates and times have been changed. That's how it was prepared because the time was short. In the following events, the two battle breaks will be prepared over 1 hour...
  17. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

4 battles are planned in a 14-day period. If we only fight a war every day, it won't catch up, so it's prepared by sharing it in 2 days.
  18. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

please do not declare war on the castle between the specified dates. Taking into account the recommendations, battle times will be changed so that each round is different.
  19. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Thank you for your suggestions.