Search results

1. Victor Kruger

Feedback Duel Event

:lol:too funny, Kidd always did like letting it all hang out.
  2. Victor Kruger

my idea

plus language poses no barriers anymore , anyone can play on any server since forever already.. and many have and still do...
  3. Victor Kruger

CHANGE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

There wont be any "proper " changes if youve been at it for as long as you say.. you should know that by now ... & putting it in bold wont make it any more likely just saying ;)
  4. Victor Kruger

Feedback Independence Day Event 2022

No such thing as a nerf on beta, its called pre release adjustments :'P
  5. Victor Kruger

Was a time Beta was reset to 0, everyone knew it and the place was for testing only instead of trying to get an early squeeze on whats coming and treating it like an other world... then some bright spark in the revenue dept woke up and the testers became just another Brucy bonus for inno.. Not...
  6. Victor Kruger

So defence bonus isnt about if your defending or on attack in a FF ?:blink: okayyy so... its def or att bonus is about if your being shot at or shooting at someone else no matter what side of the FF your on ? I was wondering and just assumed it was supposed to somehow to relate to addys or...
  7. Victor Kruger

Naa the duel set isnt anything special with whats in the shops or already around now, Whynot is correct. A few bits might work slotted in tho. If the attack tank set is so great and whats needed ( which it is and badly ) .... why with Bulls being obviously for attacks is the bonus set...
  8. Victor Kruger

Then Last Wednesday as a release date would have been far more appropriate allowing Independence day to fall while the event was actually running no ? Of course its late, or 4th of July wouldnt be independence day, or national holiday etc etc... it may well be its late intentionally ofc but...
  9. Victor Kruger

Sooo.... this event should be called.. dependence day event since its not gonna start until late :'P Heres a tip, it comes up once a year, usually on the 4th of July ... giving at least 364 days notice until the next one... I know pony express wasnt that fast back then but seriously .. cant...
  10. Victor Kruger

Base Items For Duel

Ahh Once Upon Time In The West n all that Yknow its awful tempting to play the spaghetti western server just once and Hang Em High in The Far Country. I was at The Alamo, The Battle Of Little Big Horn and The Gunfight At The OK Coral. The Lonestar survivor so used to playing Custers Last Stand...
  11. Victor Kruger

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

Would Then play cos it wont be around forever, all things have their peak of popularity but change is as you know inevitable.. Sometimes for the better but often past a peak its just managing the decline. We can all wish for those times again but thats long gone, better maybe to find fun in...
  12. Victor Kruger

Id say its both to some degree, theres more than enough evidence thats the case from previous merges etc .. and other reasons too.. like no proper game marketing budget for the past 7 years and that browser games are being dumped for app based less costly by most online gaming companies & TW is...
  13. Victor Kruger

Regardless of the SP or not difference, old worlds non prem were forced to migrate to premium before, I know cos im one of those many victims forced to go to Zona from w9 with nothing extra .. so thats no excuse.. & I agree migration from a few dead worlds like Brisco & Dorado need a way out...
  14. Victor Kruger

Las Vegas Saloon

The reset reminds me of the original Beta world resets.... P00F everything gone
  15. Victor Kruger

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

With all due respect Goober that result as a sample fails in every way to justify any course of action at all.... its pretty even and as a sample clearly shows there isnt any "great majority" clamouring for any changes or more rules.. If there is anything shown from this, it is for nothing on...
  16. Victor Kruger

And I wish there was a puke button for the whole idea but hey ho.. :'P
  17. Victor Kruger

Yearly flu shots?

Nope, i see no point in the flu jab unless your constitution is low or have underlaying conditions etc and thankfully thats not me ... Incidentally the flu jab its NOT a vaccine in any way shape or form. They base the yearly flu jab on best guess what strain they expect to be most widespread...
  18. Victor Kruger

Just an observation. We have moderators whos job it is to police the game :up: ... thats what the million report options everywhere are for. Look there goes Al now...duck :boone: Players who cross worlds, hold, grudges or try to impose their own version of the game on others should go take...
  19. Victor Kruger

Actually Inno not spending any time advertising or listening to the player base a decade or more ago and since is what killed it .. and then V2 made it a lot worse, messing with duleing, forts, uber sets.. Union etc ... THATS whats killed it not a a few multis from time to time jesus.. What...
  20. Victor Kruger

They do by enlarge yes, and often those same active players keep most of the old worlds ticking along to varying degrees ... theres Something called "Price's Law." (also known as Price's Square Root Law) which states that 50% of all work will be done by the square root of the total number of...