Search results

1. Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

if i just know DK lanq :D
  2. Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

jwillow just informed me , DK server was full premium worlds :/ so better stay away from colorado :/
  3. Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

why colorado are not in that list ? i am sure , u know that colorado are the most active world on .net server :/ why transfer DK players for dead worlds ?
  4. Feedback Update 2.172

give us more information about that servers , so maybe we will have them here as well or inno will push them CM to remove from that servers :/ like what , i talked here about .org decide about market thieves to have here as well but inno just pushed .org server CM to ignore them decide about...
  5. Easter Puzzle Game 1

75 .....
  6. Feedback Update 2.170

its not base for player individual effort , its depend for another players as well , u need to find atleast 5 more players to start advens and try count on your achivments bar in 10k duel achivments , i can work hard myself and pass it finally but adventure ones , not achivable ...
  7. Feedback Update 2.170

no more feedbacks by me after ignorance of adven achivments ...
  8. Feedback Update 2.169

the problem is , the depelopers of this game , did not play anymore this game themself with another players and it seems CM did not play anymore !!! Syntex , it was very hard to be achive 3-4 years ago but its not achievable ATM ! the Participate of adventure are low , also these days with...
  9. Feedback Update 2.169

Achivments are good but they have to be achievable.
  10. Feedback Update 2.169

syntex why u looking our feedback on here ? in total , why , inno looking our feedbacks ? almost all players on beta asked to change >>> Participate in 10000 Adventures <<< but inno just ignored all of us there and now , u wanna us , we make another feedbacks here and another ignorance by inno...
  11. Best Ranged Set

when u touch somebody with more tactic than your app , u can not increase your attack value and will have less chance to hit him but he can increase his chance to hit u and if he have good dodging , can dodge most your rounds too as your aim did not boost by app ;)
  12. Best Ranged Set

vaquero level3 are some equal with level2 jaquar , but they was not sellable on new year bags and i am not mad spend real money for nuggets to achive level3 jaquar in that nugget event ;)
  13. Best Ranged Set

https://prnt.sc/1UH5IGPhq1S9 best one ATM , i use on colorado but it can be change when inno compltete neckband upgrades ;)
  14. Feedback Winter Event 2022

https://prnt.sc/26qcaso it took around 8 hour for me to get all 100 in first day , not so bad
  15. Feedback Update 2.166

it can be done ... but duel level 450 , impossible as for level 449 for 450 , u need minimum duel level 321 ! imagine colorado only have 2 person and it close for 321 , means when u catched duel level 420 , u need around a year to be level 450 :D
  16. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

16 , where is our bad guys ? :D
  17. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

add me! add me! :D i wanna be a criminal one
  18. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

19. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

1 ) i hate zero and zero lovers :D
  20. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts