Search results

1. Black Apachhe

Resolved Second 3rd key

Howdy! I bought a 3rd key and got a golden gun. Now I'm wondering is it posibble to find 3rd key again (grave robber/ travelling merchant). Thanks in advance. -BA-
  2. Black Apachhe

Black Apache's Artwork

Tried to do Slash as well lol Not as good as Catherine's but... :)
  3. Black Apachhe

Resolved Grey rep

Recently got one. I searched and found that this question was already asked by tigermite. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=36010&highlight=grey+rep beverbeverbever explained it partially explained it, see post http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=452650&postcount=3 He said that...
  4. Black Apachhe

Golden Colt

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qbeiqa&s=5 I fullfil every requirement for Golden colt but the quest does not appear. Bug??
  5. Black Apachhe

Resolved Being rich in TW

Hi!! Can you give me some advices on how to get to 1,000,000$$. I have read some threads about this, but they are pretty old, not including new jobs nor crafts, etc. Thanks in advance. :) :)
  6. Black Apachhe

Adding new advantage to soldiers

I think this should really be done beacuse of two reasons: Soldier class is only one with only 4 advantages, other classes have 5 (duelers 6) With the new update, soldier's tactic bonus became useless.. What do you think about it? :) B.A.
  7. Black Apachhe

Flash View

Is there any way to make your all duels show in flash view?? HTML sux and destroys a suprise.. Thanks in advance Apachhe
  8. Black Apachhe

missing newspaper

Yesterday Ihave quequed two jobs per 15 minutes (selling newspaper) in one of them i have found newspaper, and in another one i found stinky fish...... But only stinky fish was in my inventory.. Bug??
  9. Black Apachhe

Resolved Extra Items

Here's quick one: How to get some extra items like premium chest and unique chest... All help will be appreciated Thanks Black Apachhe
  10. Black Apachhe

Resolved Hiding / Charisma

Did anyone try this build?? If someone did, let me know is it worth of trying.. Thanks in advance BA
  11. Black Apachhe

Resolved Playing on same worlds

Hello Here is a short question: Can two players play on same world with different e-mail, name, pass ?
  12. Black Apachhe

Resolved "Billy's Peacemaker"

Hello!! Todayi heard that one guy from brisco find billy peacemaker from doing grave robbing; :blink: :blink: is that possible?? on tw db saw that you need to have 2000++ LP Again, is that possible,??
  13. Black Apachhe

Resolved Stop Being hider. .....

Good day!! I, have character wich is pure hider level 30 and em enjoying it til now, but i, just unlocked treasure hunt and dont know what next as treasure is one of most important reason why to go for pure hider, correct??
  14. Black Apachhe

Resolved Deleting Accounts

Hello!! I, pleay on many worlds and i tried to delete one of em, but when i delete it, it stays up in place of worlds that i play, but i deleted it. is that how it shoulda be in 1.32 or something else Any help would be highly appreciated Black Apachhe
  15. Black Apachhe

What exactly changed about duelling sistem in this new update???
  16. Black Apachhe

Resolved Merging Worlds

Hello! I heard that worlds will start to merge, so i was wondering; What if two players play on worlds (6 & 7) for example from same IP, do they need to delete one character when those two worlds merge?? Thanks in advance Black Apachhe
  17. Black Apachhe

Resolved Quest Progress

Hello! I was wondering is there any way to check your quest progress :) Thanks
  18. Black Apachhe

Quest Build

Hello!! I was wondering if there is any build that has good exp jobs and with it you can do MOST of the quests Thanks in advance Black Apachhe
  19. Black Apachhe

Boxes are so, so random

Hello. Yesterday we had a battle on world 12.I had 1hit 3misses 0taken shots 0dodged shots Damage inflicted:194, and i got a wooden box- brown pistol belt inside- 10725$$ I think this should really change and that boxes should be like earned rewards, not just random, do you? Apachhe