Search results

1. infiniti99

Duel Level? Does this break the game?

Dueling level or no duel level something stinks in the west when people are losing on purpose to lower their level AKA pushing. To be honest, it's freaking stupid, it's Over many years now we have all tried to think of a way to make this work, well losing 3k duels to lower my level is stupid...
  2. infiniti99

Eliminate stance

I have no issue with voting to remove stances.The dueling end of this game needs a bump or a kick it's time for some change.
  3. infiniti99

Collect minimum bid before sale ends

Sorry but I don't see the need for this really folks.
  4. infiniti99

I lost 750K in three duels.. Fair?

LMAO,Bank your cash dude.It's a rookie move to bid any market items with cash on hand.I learned a long time ago that it's smarter to always make bids from my bank account only.That's a major mental miscue and I'm in favor of support not giving your cash back and you can chalk that up to lesson...
  5. infiniti99

Duel Mot Split...

Gave up trying to keep my duel level @ 0.Vic your right on in what it takes to keep it there and I started out doing the same but couldn't keep up with it so now I'm just a XP dueler with a high duel level that get's spanked by duelers 25-50 levels higher.Not complaining about that really it...
  6. infiniti99

Biggest pet peeves on The West?

Lately the annoyances outweigh everything else it may be time for infiniti99 to take a vacation.A vacation usually helps with perspective which I guess I need after agreeing with so many of the issues listed it's a logical conclusion.Thank you for the therapy.
  7. infiniti99

dueling

[B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]I'm always available Creep No hit Strike: Right arm - 127 HP No hit No hit No hit No hit Strike: Right shoulder - 102 HP Strike: Left arm - 159 HP No hit No hit No hit Strike: Left arm - 149 HP No hit No hit No hit Strike: Left arm - 153 HP Total health points -...
  8. infiniti99

Submitted Duel lvl cap

Lack of targets has been my problem.It gets pretty boring and I'm sure the ones getting dueled 4-8 times a day because I'm bored aren't happy.So voting yes was a no brainer.
  9. infiniti99

duel pay out

Nice amount of cash there you may want to bank that up quickly a lesson that as of now still has no been learned on Eldorado.
  10. infiniti99

Collect Market ITEMs automatically!

Way to many changes when you don't need them,in this case why ruin a great realistic system.I currently buy a few items each week and when I go to the few towns it's no big deal to purchase some Rocket Turtle and Git R Done no muss no fuss each time.Maybe one day when I make enormous bulk...
  11. infiniti99

Place a purchase bid in the market (requesting tender)

I imagine this would double even triple my sales.Another no-brainer that probable won't happen.
  12. infiniti99

Duel Mot Split...

This changes things dramatically so far as dueling 0 motivation goes.Any time they make changes it takes time to work out the bugs so I'll see if I continue to dislike it or not.
  13. infiniti99

Level 20 with 80 gear?

Will not report but they know who they are.I've dueled and lost a few times to a few of these offenders.And now it's being addressed so don't get twisted.
  14. infiniti99

Reverse the effect of duel motivation

Was hoping for a fix soon.I really don't duel on Dakota anymore because I have the same 5-10 targets @ level 106.After I spend 100 nuggets or more chasing the few targets across the map most run and hide/sleep it's become a lack of dueling frustration.
  15. infiniti99

Minor Idea: Eliminate the Hide Button

Use it enough to say it comes in handy.So saying no on this.
  16. infiniti99

Addah and Als worthless?

Post it for 75k on Dakota I'll buy it.
  17. infiniti99

Rejected Dueling improvements with rewards

I voted for this. I've done both 0 Motivation dueling and Experience dueling.I prefer the Experience dueling but I have run low on targets in Dakota and I get chastised by many 0 motivation duelers but I invite them to bring it anytime.This is a good foundation to the start of an idea to make...
  18. infiniti99

Improvements to duelling

][B]Hey DOQ that makes more sense than almost anything I've read in this forum in a while. . I'm all for it 100% prefer to be challenged and rewarded for the tougher duels as opposed to dueling cupcakes.
  19. infiniti99

Improvements to duelling

You may be on to something here.Better than the system currently being used for sure.A combo of a few ideas in place here would help bring the game back to it's former glory only better.Keep the convo going.
  20. infiniti99

W 17 El Paso

Yes please open up migration to Dakota ASAP.More Phat targets is always a good thing.